Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Professional Writer At Your Service. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writer At Your Service. (302 Views)

Professional Writer Wanted ASAP. / Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. / Professional Writer At Your Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writer At Your Service. by Samwils: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi there,
do you need a professional writer for your blogs, websites, forums, etc? Do you have a hungry audience and your looking for a competent writer to satisfy thier needs? Then search no more.

I’m a tactical writer with a solid background in the creation of online contents, including blog posts, social media posts, articles, press releases and other branded copies. I have a gift for understanding client needs and can craft contents that represent any business brand in a way that appeals to targeted
audience.

I have worked full time as a freelance writer for more than five years and have acquired myriads of experience writing articles and original blog posts for varieties of industries and institutions. I am, thus, accustomed to working with all sorts of products and services, and in a variety of industries.
So, whether you need a formal, serious, conversational or a more playful tone, I can make the transition with ease.

I can write both short posts
and voluminous ones; whichever suits your site best. I have a deep passion for research and guarantee that all my
writing will be 100% original. I
can craft right words for captivating and attention grabbing headlines. I write across all topics with adequate research on them, so you dont have to employ different writers for your blog.

I highly value professionalism and hold myself strictly accountable to represent my client’s brand. I aspire for a long-term working relationship and look forward to offering my clients nothing but the best of search engine optimized artices (S.E.O)

i look forward to working with you. You can email me at samueltom19@gmail.com or better still you can call 08171577243.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Cloudbridge LLC (A Young Start Up) Needs A PHP Programmer / Latest Job Opportunities For Graduate Nursing Officer/ Midwife In Nigeria / Have Over 3 Years Experience, Desire Change, Please Contact Me For Any Good Opp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.