Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? (576 Views)

If It Ever Happened, Will You Accept This Offer? / The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened / Has This Ever Happened To Anyone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? by Dhortunn(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
So, like we normally had it, I and some guys were enjoying the night with beautiful music and chats when someone just dropped this question from nowhere. It sounded so absurd at first but when different opinions started flying around, it made more sense and even created room for critical thinking.

The Question is that, 'Will you accept an offer of 1 Billion Naira to never travel out of the Country (Nigeria) again'?

What's your honest opinion on this?

Re: What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
op, Did you finally kill the snake? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? by ifex370(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol.. Hu travel EPP.. I love my country grin

#Team #BuyTheNairaToGrowTheNaira
Re: What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? by Dhortunn(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
ifex370:
Lol.. Hu travel EPP.. I love my country grin

#Team #BuyTheNairaToGrowTheNaira

Lol. Really? You know... you might need to travel out of the country someday. For other things apart from business or vacation...
Re: What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? by ifex370(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dhortunn:

Lol. Really? You know... you might need to travel out of the country someday. For other things apart from business or vacation...

Everything we need is right here oo.. I will build America.. Britain and China combined.. In my village..with d money
Re: What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? by RealAdewole(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2016
1 billion gan is too much 100million will go a long way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders For Your Supports And Votes. / D'banj Stylish In Agbada (photos) / Who Will U Call First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.