Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET (17113 Views)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of New Business City / SANDFIELD COURTS #4.5m with C of O Good choice for you and your family #trust me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Real estate investment is the only means through which you can leave a good inheritance for your children to come.

Invest today, Thank me later and smile tomorrow

You have a decision to make

Have you heard of the IBEJU LEKKI Mega Promo or you thought it’s not real?? Whatever the case may be, I would like to tell you that this is one of the rare promotional offers you must not miss for nothing. Yes, you heard right! It’s absolutely REAL

#ENJOYMENT YAFU YAFU

#call/whatsapp 08063337234 or +2348063337234

#ATTENTION WITH MIND BLOWING OFFER, CRAZY OFFER + GLOBAL C OF O

UPTOWN COURTS EXT.

Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile from Dangote Refinery

Price: 3 million per plot ( PAY OUTRIGHT BUY5 N GET 1 FREE OR BUY 6 N GET 10% DISCOUNT ON EACH PLOT OF LAND )

Title: Global C of O

Installment plan Available
3 month installment payment plan only

SUNNYLAND COURTS

Location: Oshoroko Town, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 6 minites drive from Dangote Refinery.

Price: 3.5million per plot ( PAY OUTRIGHT BUY5 N GET 1 FREE OR BUY 6 N GET 10% DISCOUNT ON EACH PLOT OF LAND )

Title: GLOBAL C OF O

CHERRY WOOD EXT.

Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery

Price: 3.5million per plot

Title: Global C of O ( PAY OUTRIGHT BUY5 N GET 1 FREE OR BUY 6 N GET 10% DISCOUNT ON EACH PLOT OF LAND )

WHITE OAK COURTS

Location: Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)

Price: 4million

Title: Global C of 0 ( PAY OUTRIGHT BUY5 N GET 1 FREE OR BUY 6 N GET 10% DISCOUNT ON EACH PLOT OF LAND )

UPTOWN COURTS

Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile from Dangote Refinery

Price: 3.5million per plot ( PAY OUTRIGHT BUY5 N GET 1 FREE OR BUY 6 N GET 10% DISCOUNT ON EACH PLOT OF LAND )

Title: Global C of O

SANDFIELD COURT

*Location: Along lekki free trade zone.*1km from Dangote Refinery

Price: 4.5million per plot

Title: Global C of O ( PAY OUTRIGHT BUY5 N GET 1 FREE OR BUY 6 N GET 10% DISCOUNT ON EACH PLOT OF LAND )

Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.

Other Estates Available

Commercial plots available upon request.

#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:

+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234

or

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com

Instagram @jejeproperty

Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations

Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2016
The best investment on earth is earth.
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Landlords grow rich in their sleep
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy and plan better future for yourself and your family.
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away.
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by ShoProperties(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
we all need to key into this, Good investment
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements. Start now and invest in the Real Estate
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy family, Happy home and Better future
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Investing in lands, real estate and homes will bring you happiness and safety plans to your business and investment in the future. Don't think about today but think about tomorrow and children children (better future).
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2016
time doesn't wait for nobody
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Invest now and plan well for your future
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Victory through divine help
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2016
new choice new plan
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Home Is Where Roots Grow Deep, Growing Today For a Better Tomorrow
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
*“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate (today) in a growing section of a prosperous community, adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Small opportunities are often the beginning of

great achievements
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET by jejeproperty(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Flourish Gardens Estate, opp. Abijo GRA, Lekki Gov's Consent (N2.5Million/Plot) / AFFORDABLE AND SECURED ESTATES AVAILABLE!! Call: 08102007518. / How Many Blocks (9 Inches Hole)can A Bag Of Cement Produce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.