Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson (23274 Views)

Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Vs Tonto Dike Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Rocks The Blonde Hair Best?(photos / Tonto Dike Vs Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2009
Who's the sexiest/ most beautiful?

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by sameolg616(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2009
i av seen tonto dike only once but av seen mercy johnson many times more
im not naturally attracted to dark gals but i must admit mercy is sexier than tonto, she has a lovely body and she is quite cute enough, even her acting shd be beta judging by her experience

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by sexyLeamon(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2009
Mercy Johnson. she has the real African figure.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by annab(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2009
tonto anitime aniday, cuz let face it mercy's skin is kinda irritating and she aint dat beautiful da only thingy is dat she a nice shape, bt comparing beauty i will go 4 tonto aniday
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by sandas: 2:44am On Oct 09, 2009
mercy johnson cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by mamagee6(f): 4:05am On Oct 09, 2009
Mercy Johnson. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by chic2pimp(m): 4:16am On Oct 09, 2009
sameolg616:

i av seen tonto dike only once but av seen mercy johnson many times more
im not naturally attracted to dark gals but i must admit mercy is sexier than tonto, she has a lovely body and she is quite cute enough, even her acting shd be beta judging by her experience
Hide under the duvet and cover yourself from the rain of curses that will come your way anytime soon.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by tRoOE(f): 5:02am On Oct 09, 2009
Mercy Johnson does have a nice body shape, but she's facially challenged, with a dull skin lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Kunbee: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2009
tRoOE:

Mercy Johnson does have a nice body shape, but she's facially challenged, with a dull skin lipsrsealed

LWKMD chei see grammar

@op i will go for mercy setting

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by shayoor(f): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
Mercy Johnson

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
I see we have some self-hating negros in the house.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I see we have some self-hating negros in the house.
tell me about it. shocked

whats up with this? vvvvv
annab:

tonto anitime aniday, cuz let face it mercy's skin is kinda irritating and she aint dat beautiful da only thingy is dat she a nice shape, bt comparing beauty i will go 4 tonto aniday

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
i really cant choose between mercy and tonto.
but im loving mercy and her attitude, so ill go for her.
tonto is bland, she kinda just blends into the crowd, she doesnt do it for me.
mercy, my girl!   cool

also look at the hair on tonto's head and the hair on mercy's head.
tonto- AHHHH!! lol
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i really cant choose between mercy and tonto.
but im loving mercy and her attitude, so ill go for her.
tonto is bland, she kinda just blends into the crowd, she doesnt do it for me.
mercy, my girl!   cool

also look at the hair on tonto's head and the hair on mercy's head.
tonto- AHHHH!! lol
I agree with you, they are both beautiful women but Mercy registers with me more because she seems more real and has some personality. Tonto on the otherhand seems false with her fake assed "American" accent. That wig on Tontos head looks like it was dusted out from the bin lipsrsealed. I wonder why Nollywood actresses have busted weaves/wigs lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

tell me about it. shocked

whats up with this? vvvvv
Uselessness. Her skin is like glowing dark brown chocolate, its beautiful and spot free.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uselessness. Her skin is like glowing dark brown chocolate, its beautiful and spot free.
exactly what i was thinking! look at it.
nice and rich and smooth.
maybe she does have a little bit going on with her face, but body wise, her skin looks great!
so i dont understand the skin comment.

Ebonyeyes:

I agree with you, they are both beautiful women but Mercy registers with me more because she seems more real and has some personality. Tonto on the otherhand seems false with her fake assed "American" accent. That wig on Tontos head looks like it was dusted out from the bin lipsrsealed. I wonder why Nollywood actresses have busted weaves/wigs lipsrsealed
seriously. tonto's weave is a mess!!! why is it looking like that?
mercy's hair looks just soooo pretty in that pic. i usually dont put fake hair/weaves in my head but i would do that style of tree braids. it looks great!
and that american accent thing is bloody annoying, it has GOT TO GO!
its like Nigerians arent proud of where they come from or what? like talking in a "posh" americna accent is supposed to help them.
it just seems ridiculous to me. thats one of my pet peeves of nollywood.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

exactly what i was thinking! look at it.
nice and rich and smooth.
maybe she does have a little bit going on with her face, but body wise, her skin looks great!
so i dont understand the skin comment.
seriously. tonto's weave is a mess!!! why is it looking like that?
mercy's hair looks just soooo pretty in that pic. i usually dont put fake hair/weaves in my head but i would do that style of tree braids. it looks great!
and that american accent thing is bloody annoying, it has GOT TO GO!
its like Nigerians arent proud of where they come from or what? like talking in a "posh" americna accent is supposed to help them.
it just seems ridiculous to me. thats one of my pet peeves of nollywood.

Just fueling the stereotype that we as black people still look down on dark skin and we wonder why people are using bleaching creams and risking their lives.

That American twang our Nollywood stars attempt is irritating and funny especially when they make mistakes grin. They should just be themselves.

Is that treebraids? It looks like pick and drop. Its nice though suits her well.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
well my sister had tree braids a while back and they looked very similar to that.
but whatever mercy has in her head, its fresh to death.   kiss

and as for the other thing, dont mind them, those might still be the backward ones.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
I might try that hairstyle soon kiss
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
hey hey! i said it first! angry

lol grin
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by mamagee6(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2009
Tonto Dike.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by vislabraye(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2009
Mercy Johnson looks uber erotica; very vulgar. Her shape is very deadly.( Any one who has a house maid like Mercy Johnson is in trouble),
On the other hand Tonto looks more refined like an aje butter. She has lovely and glossy skin which johnson doesn't. On the other hand, Mercy seems to speak better,
If u define sexy as who is good on bed, then i'll go for Mercy. She's got lovely tits
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by meldibson: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
I like mercy more! tonto is short, light skin which is becoming lighter everyday with dark lips,
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
Tonto is beautiful, Mercy is sexy
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Jonwesley(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
I like mercy more! tonto is short, light skin which is becoming lighter everyday with dark lips, BECOS SHE SMOKES WHILE MERCY DOESN'T.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
Mercy Johnson.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2010
They both Look like they use Bleaching Cream. . .
So, it doesn't change a thing, Mercy Johnson is as dark as a Frying Pan. . .
Tonto Dike is bleached out, this is a waste of Space.
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Godmother(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
How can you guys even compare both ladies. Tonto stands out CLEARLY
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by THEAMAKA(f): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
@topic
change of mind, TONTO. (although her eyebrows have been looking " undecided" lately and her terrible lace wigs. but other than that. . .)
Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
I prefer Mercy J anytime, anyday.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson by spicyhoney(f): 12:01am On May 01, 2010
Tonto has a bleached skin, check out the back of her elbows and ankles, then u will find her skin irritating, though whatever it is that she is using has helped the other parts of her skin cos looking at her from her front view, all u see is a glittering skin but when she turns her back to u; another story, Accent- fake, Personality- fake

Mercy Johnson has got a perfect figure; from the boobs to the waist to the backside to the hips to the legs. Her face is ok though not an exceptionally beautiful face but a very ok one. And she is natural.

Mj rocks, Nollywood no. 1 sexiest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illbliss Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photos) / Dolly Unachukwu Shares Photo With Her Mother Who Looks More Like Her Sister / Actress Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Blue [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.