Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation (831 Views)

‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / Thomas Adekoya-Cole, LUTH Doctor Killed In Ogun, Shortly After Being Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Is the stereotype true? I here people say that once a drug pusher is caught, he is either jailed, executed or INJECTED to run mad in his country following deportation.

The other penalties are well comprehended but that of the injection, I don't fathom it because I've searched the net thoroughly but couldn't come up with such.

Nonetheless, I have only seen people who travelled and came back insane, rumours have it that they were injected. Please, anyone with concrete knowledge should help elaborate and substantiate.

Finally, let's all say no to drug peddling, the way our people are being killed these days is alarming. We pray that God should make our land a better place so as to ward us off from crime. Lord please receive the souls been condemned recently in Indonesia, Amen.
Re: Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation by sarrki(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Mouth sealed
Re: Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation by nrexzy: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2016
Chaaaaiiiii
Re: Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation by darocha1: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
The koko is to SAY NO TO DRUGS
Re: Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation by grodt999: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
achidisucre:
Is the stereotype true? I here people say that once a drug pusher is caught, he is either jailed, executed or INJECTED to run mad in his country following deportation.

The other penalties are well comprehended but that of the injection, I don't fathom it because I've searched the net thoroughly but couldn't come up with such.

Nonetheless, I have only seen people who travelled and came back insane, rumours have it that they were injected. Please, anyone with concrete knowledge should help elaborate and substantiate.

Finally, let's all say no to drug peddling, the way our people are being killed these days is alarming. We pray that God should make our land a better place so as to ward us off from crime. Lord please receive the souls been condemned recently in Indonesia, Amen.

The Germans and Holland people used to do it to ibo drug dealers as a lesson for trying to make their own people mad.
don't go there.
even worse stay away from Indonesia, mad is the least of your problems if they catch you.
Re: Injecting Drug-related Offenders To Run Mad Shortly After Deportation by heritage2009(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
U can not get every info on the "normal" internet. I guess a step further the answer is unveiled before you.

achidisucre:

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy At A Popular Brothel 2 Confiremed Dead......photo. / The True Story Behind Robbers Burnt In Onitsha / Man Arrested For Chopping Off His Neighbour’s Hand In Ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.