Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (54115 Views)

THREE BEDROOM EN SUIT BUNGALOW FOR SELL AT OMOLE ESTATE SANGO OTA +2348125429017 / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Joygalore(f): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice thread.I am following.
I just finished building a twin 2 bedroom flat and intend building 8 mini flats for rent.I felt I was cheated when I built the twin 2 bedroom flat.
I was told to budget 10m for the 8 mini flats
Thanks Op
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ubcandid(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Vibrated blocks are stronger because there are no air pockets.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joygalore:
Nice thread.I am following.
I just finished building a twin 2 bedroom flat and intend building 8 mini flats for rent.I felt I was cheated when I built the twin 2 bedroom flat.
I was told to budget 10m for the 8 mini flats
Thanks Op
where are you building it?we can handle your job with all honesty, we're currently a block of twelve flats in anambra state, i would launch the thread hopefully by next week.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Joygalore(f): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lagos
abouzaid:
where are you building it?we can handle your job with all honesty, we're currently a block of twelve flats in anambra state, i would launch the thread hopefully by next week.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Don't let anybody deceive you here, you can actually build a low cost house.. and some people believe is not possible.

This is my second project since last year.

Don't be afraid to start your own house..it is not as hard as people make u believe.

Start doing it little by little, stage by state and always monitor your project yourself if possible.

10 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
akeensbussy:
Don't let anybody deceive you here, you can actually build a low cost house.. and some people believe is not possible.

This is my second project since last year.

Don't be afraid to start your own house..it is not as hard as people make u believe.

Start doing it little by little, stage by state and always monitor your project yourself if possible.
nice post, please endeavour to show the final cost upon completion, i would continue to follow your thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ndosorry: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
anochuks08:
No, he meant something like this

Pls is this plan on half or full plot? It looks good
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
ndosorry:

Pls is this plan on half or full plot? It looks good
full plot, but I ve another 4 bedroom plan on half plot
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by arisanate(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hey man.. Can you post the house 3D design if you have one
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
anochuks08:
nwanna, are you an architect?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Bhugarious: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Well done sir and congratulations,
I need to ask if the construction cost of N249k + Lintel cost of N63, 800 aside Blocks moulding cost were all you paid to raise this building to roofing stage as shown on pics?

Earnestly following the thread.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Bhugarious:
Well done sir and congratulations,
I need to ask if the construction cost of N249k + Lintel cost of N63, 800 aside Blocks moulding cost were all you paid to raise this building to roofing stage as shown on pics?

Earnestly following the thread.

yes..
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2016
opal4real:
Nice one.

The lintel is not all round unless you are posting a different pix.

Also German floor is advisable whether dry or not. I'm having issues with my tenants because I bought a house that was built without a German floor and it's on dry land but the walls keeps peeling and cracking despite all effort. I keep renovating before a new tenant moves in and I've left it vacant for 6 months now until I get a permanent solution or probably resell it.
your major problem is that you did not use a damp proof membrane, it's a polyethylene like water proof material spread on the foundation after compaction. i consider that more important than a German floor in preventing dampness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2016
abouzaid:
nwanna, are you an architect?
no sir. my friend is, and he is more than good
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by kolaa007(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
akeensbussy:

pictures plz

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by kayzat: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
anochuks08:

seriously will love to see that
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by GreatManBee: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
abouzaid:
your major problem is that you did not use a damp proof membrane, it's a polyethylene like water proof material spread on the foundation after compaction. i consider that more important than a German floor in preventing dampness.

Hi I'm currently at the foundation level in my project. Can you help shed more light on the damp proof membrane and the German floor? I'm a novice.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
GreatManBee:

Hi I'm currently at the foundation level in my project. Can you help shed more light on the damp proof membrane and the German floor? I'm a novice.

I'm a bit disappointed that you're undergoing construction and you're at the stage you are and still asking this level of question.

It's not too late so please make the property section your home and read up on the archives. It'll make you an informed builder.

Study this thread in detail for your answer. https://www.nairaland.com/2900100/construction-low-cost-three-bedroom/1

German floor is the monolithic concrete mix base that forms the immediate ground floor of the building.

Damp proof cover is the mostly black colored plastic material that is is to cover the bare ground before creating the german floor. It helps stop moisture from travelling upwards into the main house, floors and walls.

I did not use DPC on my german floor after a calculated decision by stakeholders due to my specific soil environment and my type of building.

Please become astute on house building in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayzat:

seriously will love to see that
Though a lot of modifications have been done on the final design, but this is what it looks like.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by kayzat: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
anochuks08:
Though a lot of modifications have been done on the final design, but this is what it looks like.

Very good one but you can't use this one Op's kind of land. This can only sit on 60*60 and not 30*120 half plot.

correct me if I'm wrong sir.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayzat:

Very good one but you can't use this one Op's kind of land. This can only sit on 60*60 and not 30*120 half plot.

correct me if I'm wrong sir.
That design was designed on half plot (15*15) and the building size is (13*13)
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by kayzat: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
anochuks08:
That design was designed on half plot (15*15) and the building size is (13*13)

seriously maybe because the details are not spelt out that's why I'm founding it difficult to believe. my knowledge of things like this is very limited. Thanks bro
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Dianeetdiana(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kieldgreat:

Yeah.
do u know if am married
My idea is, wait for your husband to decide.
Na joke I dey oh grin
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Kieldgreat: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Dianeetdiana post=48360627][/quote]

I don't need to know nah.

My idea still works either ways. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is Alo-zinc I mentioned earlier...

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ijeshaboy: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
akeensbussy:
oh that's cool, like how many bundles roof the building, and pls can I have your number to get some info from you.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
akeensbussy:
Between the Alo Zinc and Cameroun zinc, which one is cheaper?
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
anochuks08:
Between the Alo Zinc and Cameroun zinc, which one is cheaper?

Don't know which one is cheaper.....but this is sold for 15500 Naria per bundle.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
ijeshaboy:
oh that's cool, like how many bundles roof the building, and pls can I have your number to get some info from you.

For my three bedrooms flat we calculated 6 bundles....my number is 08137645850
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
akeensbussy:

Don't know which one is cheaper.....but this is sold for 15500 Naria per bundle.
cameroun Is 13500 around here, I am thinking maybe the Alo is superior somehow.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Marshiro(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Following closely and enjoying the thread
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by fragrance2: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
anochuks08:

4 bedroom on a half plot? that's great. Pls, is it possible to build standard 3 bedroom flat on 24 by 120 half plot of land cuz my hubby is thinking of selling d land to buy somewhere bigger but I'm afraid we might not get a populated place like that cuz the places we saw were bushes. Pls can anyone help with a good design?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.