Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic (464 Views)

Need Instant Cash Withdrawal? Need To Deposit Cash Into Your Bank Account? / Igbo Tradition Comes To Lagos, As Elite Fitness Club Holds New Yam Festival / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic by azsport: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello fello Nairalander,
I really hope this post reach the front page to warn all Nigerian about this new ways 419 creeps use in attacking people and collecting all there belongings they have.

Yesterday being 1st of August 2016 I was at the bank, Acces bank at ikorodu garage, I actually went to make a deposit for my online bulk sms units to be credited, I took the depositor teller to fill, while filling my teller,I man beside me filling a depositor teller tapped me at my back, my expectation was that he was going to ask for today's date or rather help him in filling the teller ( which is a usual routine in bank ), but rather he have me his phone to please help him read what is on his text message.

My thought was that the text message contains Account details of which he want to make deposit to, and when I start with the message it has nothing to do with bank or depositing info, I can only remember few words because I skipped most part of the message because I noticed instantly that the message contains black magic realm for my soul to listen to his command.

The. Message was so spooky I read the first word, and skipped to the 6th word and skipped again to another word , I didn't ready it accordingly, it had few words like SACRIFIES , SOUL ATTENTION, AT MY COMMAND, and other words that I don't really want to remember , And moreover I noticed it was not a text message, but a written message, jphe had typed the message on the phone and gave me to read, and trust me if I had read that message he would have have command to my soul and god knows what would have happen afterwards.

Please try share this message to warn all Nigerians, if I was not prayerful enough, God know what would have happen to me, even the few words I read on the phone , after reading that few words my body was so weak that I forced my self to drop down the phone that I don't really know how to read well.

For 20mins, my body was still so weak, even after spending 1hours plus on the queue to make deposit, when leaving the bank, the man was still in the teller table still filling teller and talking to another victim.

Please and please beware and be wise, they now attack people who come to deposit in bank.
Re: Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic by bloomstar: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu na oshi...
Re: Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic by Enkyl(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Op please read the message below carefully and with faith

Earth, fire, water, and wind, goats blood, cow dunk, cats pee and dogs vomit *shaka tanle, zege malate* you will receive sense and not create a thread like this again.
Re: Beware!!! They Now Attack People That Comes To Deposit In Bank With Black Magic by ministeriallist: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Fear kills. OP, na fear wan kill you so. The man must be looking for where his Account details are on his phone. You would have advised him to speak with the Customer Care Officer or any other Staff of the Bank rather than panting over nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Excited' Mr. Focus Reveals First Record Label Signing Artiste As He Launches Foc / Catholic Priest Charged For Rape Of 10-year-old Girl Discharged / Ipob Have Crushed The Zoo And Her Buhari/dss-pob, Triapob,re-pob,ohaneze-pob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.