Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine (1363 Views)

Pigment Ink Printing / Steps To Produce Dry Erase Ink For Whiteboard Markers In Nigeria / Step By Step To Produce Refillable Ink For Whiteboard Markers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine by amtheone(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2016
I need the above machine for printing of Production Date, Expiry Date and Batch Code for my product.

I need the one that after printing it cannot be erased either by water or any other liquid.

Thanks
Re: I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine by Malizzy(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can operate any coding machine,pls let me know if u need an operator.thanks
Re: I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine by amtheone(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Malizzy:
I can operate any coding machine,pls let me know if u need an operator.thanks

which part of Lagos are you?
Re: I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine by jaiyejina(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2016
amtheone:
I need the above machine for printing of Production Date, Expiry Date and Batch Code for my product.

I need the one that after printing it cannot be erased either by water or any other liquid.

Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3318912/brand-new-semi-automatic-coding#48926212 that's exactly what u need
Re: I Need Dry Ink Coding Machine by jeffkennedy: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Optimum Precision Coding Services offers world-class coding and marking solutions at a revolutionary price, driven to deliver a stress-free business experience and great value for money spent.

We assist companies in the manufacturing industry to meet and exceed their production goals by offering excellent branding, product identification, traceability, coding and marking solutions. If you want to buy an exceptional and quality batch coding or expiry date printing machine that can meet all the manufacturing demands of your factory, no matter your budget we have a machine that will satisfy your needs. Hurry to click here and contact us now!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Paint That Emit Fragrance And Make Millions From It / This Project Need Sponsors And Patners / Ecobank Staff Steals Customer’s N5.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.