Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 (933 Views)

Infinix X600 Inverted Camera / Easiest Way To Root Infinix Note 2 X600 With Just A Click Of A Button / Coolui V6 Custom Rom For Infinix X600 [mt6753] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2016
I rooted my phone with kingroot so as to use xposed installer on it but I learnt xposed installer can not be installed as an application but rather it needs to be flashed through recovery mode,now I don't have cwm to backup my rom in case something goes wrong and I can't have xposed installer because there's no cwm ported yet.

So gurus please how do I port cwm to my phone WITHOUT PC.
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
No idea.
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Reediano(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2016
guydangerous:
I rooted my phone with kingroot so as to use xposed installer on it but I learnt xposed installer can not be installed as an application but rather it needs to be flashed through recovery mode,now I don't have cwm to backup my rom in case something goes wrong and I can't have xposed installer because there's no cwm ported yet.

So gurus please how do I port cwm to my phone WITHOUT PC.

Since the phone is already rooted, just download the two recovery from the link below and flash it with mobile uncle...

http://www.yomitech.com/2015/12/how-to-root-and-install-twrp-recovery.html
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reediano:

Since the phone is already rooted, just download the two recovery from the link below and flash it with mobile uncle...

http://www.yomitech.com/2015/12/how-to-root-and-install-twrp-recovery.html
finally a light at the end of the KITCHEN thanks bro.
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Reediano(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
guydangerous:
finally a light at the end of the KITCHEN thanks bro.

Lol.. you are welcome
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Reediano:

Lol.. you are welcome
I forgot to add,back then I was on infinix xui (rooted) but now am on xos (without root) so how do I go about it from rooting to the flashing of xposed installer without pc and without bricking my device.
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Reediano(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
guydangerous:
I forgot to add,back then I was on infinix xui (rooted) but now am on xos (without root) so how do I go about it from rooting to the flashing of xposed installer without pc and without bricking my device.

Try KingRoot...

Though I doubt if that's gonna work
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Reediano:

Try KingRoot...

Though I doubt if that's gonna work
didn't work,I think I need pc before I can successfully do it both rooting and installing of xposed installer.
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Reediano(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
guydangerous:
didn't work,I think I need pc before I can successfully do it both rooting and installing of xposed installer.

You can request a custom recovery from ...
Am pretty sure they will love to help
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Reediano:

You can request a custom recovery from ...
Am pretty sure they will love to help
don't I need pc to port the custom recovery that's cwm
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Reediano(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2016
guydangerous:
don't I need pc to port the custom recovery that's cwm

You do..
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by guydangerous(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Reediano:

You do..
that's where the glitch is,I don't have pc
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Is there any way one can create a twrp or cwm and install on any device, is there any app that installs twrp on all phones?some phones like tecno y2,y4 etc run on mt6572 chipset and theres quiet alot of lollipop roms like temasek,ressurection remix etc,for the chipset but no custom recovery, can someone help, i prefer twrp recovery
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Is there any way one can create a twrp or cwm and install on any device, is there any app that installs twrp on all phones?some phones like tecno y2,y4 etc run on mt6572 chipset and theres quiet alot of lollipop roms like temasek,ressurection remix etc,for the chipset but no custom recovery, can someone help, i prefer twrp recovery for the tecno y2 and y4
Re: How Do I Port Cwmr On Infinix X600 by Reediano(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
guydangerous:
that's where the glitch is,I don't have pc

Too bad ...

Wish u do.... The link below would have been of great help

How To Root And Install Twrp Recovery On Infinix Note 2 X600 XOS. 1Gb and 2Gb Version
http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/how-to-root-and-install-twrp-recovery_26.html

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!! Get 7GB For N1500 On New Airtel Special Privilege Data Plan / How To Transfer .VCF Contacts To Samsung Galaxy Note 7? / Mamaa Just Flexing Her New Iphone 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.