Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Moving To Russia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moving To Russia (599 Views)

Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/relocation Needs? / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? / Escaping US Alimony By Moving To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Russia by Andrew42(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2016
MY FAMILY AND I are wanting to move to Russia from the United States.

Any advice.....?
Re: Moving To Russia by Jazzlite: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2016
Why?

1 Like

Re: Moving To Russia by Kakamorufu(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2016
it depends on why u are moving, and how fanst you think your wife and kids will adapt to the new environment
Re: Moving To Russia by izzou(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Switch off your house appliances before you leave.

Close all windows and doors.

Make sure you lock your gate also

Safe journey bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To Russia by tsilva: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
To be frank, it would take you guys a lot of time to settle into the language and culture of Russia.And if it is for economic reasons unless you have a good offer waiting for you then it might be a bit difficult to get a reasonable means of livelihood. I am not trying to discourage you,it is what my friend over there is facing and he is hoping to move to where you are about leaving. You can also do your research and find out from people you know that have stayed in Russia. Don't put your eggs in one basket is the message I am trying to pass across. If you don't have concrete reasons to leave US please don't.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E. A. Adeboye's Warning For Guys Who Want To Get Married / Nameerfhtennek Must Read This!please / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Mike & Gloria Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.