Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) (50696 Views)

Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria / Miss Sahhara Stuns In African Inspired Outfit / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by bittertruthz: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
gloryman91:
Fake life,she should show us her vaigina, useless thing.

She get totto na. The rich ones do surgery. The doctor will construct it like real pvssy,.............. I wonder why they chose such difficult task and life style but i prefer not to judge them.
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by chival(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
The boobs look very unnatural. To all transgenders: if you like, get the biggest boobs in the world, if you like wear the brightest red lipstick you can find. God in His wisdom made you a man, and a man you will always be.
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by bittertruthz: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
weep for your children did u know y? This happenings are as a result of the promise of the last days and since you're ok with this, you'll be ok with the anti christ too, in the beginning God man them man and woman, not gay lesbian or transgender i pray all your kids turn to transgenders and gays and be as confused as the guy amen

So, as she do to herself, you nor like am?.................... i guess you will prefer someone attaching bomb and blowing herself up in the market?.
I have no problem with gays or whatever as long as they not killing innocent people in the act. Everybody has right to do anything with his/her body.
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
bittertruthz:

So, as she do to herself, you nor like am?.................... i guess you will prefer someone attaching bomb and blowing herself up in the market?.
I have no problem with gays or whatever as long as they not killing innocent people in the act. Everybody has right to do anything with his/her body.
its not a matter of choosing btw them and suicide bombers its about you telling God he's stupid for giving you a dick meaning his design of the human body has flaws, if God made you male and you decided to be female you're directly insulting him its the same with taking a life that doesn't belong to you(suicide bombing) for being ok with all this abnormalities you're an insane and wicked person and i pray all your offsprings become transgenders as na only u civilize
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
AuroraB:
Enough embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Those boobs look hideous sad. Why he smiling though undecided

Silicon can never match the real thing. The angles are just wrong. More like a store mannequin.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:
These Transgender Biitches are really fhucking shiit up for us normal guys.. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I like Homosexuals because atleast I can see their sex and stay clear..

But these transgender biitches are sneaky as fhuck. angry Now a Nigga may need to start waiting for a chick to mensurate to verify she is indeed a female and not a Male "Transformer" before scheduling a fhucking. angry

Now guys will have to start examining a chicks Adams-apple and stuff before proceeding. angry

Serious performance challenges. Last time I read, they don't have erm clitz.so you will be going and going and going unless Shem fakes it

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Truman155(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
AuroraB:

dude why are you calling it a he
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by mattmogan88: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lets talk abt somtin impotant=#INFINIXNOTE3
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by JimD(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
The guy is pretty
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Mishydoo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
kullozone:
See Where It Bress Go Start From.

hahahahahahaha, this one don pass He / She cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by claremont(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
AuroraB:

He/She is smiling because he/she is happy. He/She lives in a western country that doesn't discriminate against people based on their sexuality; if he/she lived in Nigeria, he/she would have been murdered for his/her sexuality. This is why he/she is happy. I agree with you on the boobs, the boob-job wasn't done properly.
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by aisammy4: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
contactmorak:
As this guy looks, many men who don't know her will definitely asked her out! *sigh* Nigerian transgender, Miss SaHHara and her big boobs went clubbing in the UK last Saturday. She shared a video of herself at the club on IG. See screen-grabs from her video below...All we can say is wonder, wonder and wonder in Femi Kuti's voice....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/miss-sahhara-and-her-big-boobs-go.html

mehn! is this tru! God help. I was almost going to ... God help us!
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Cunninlinguist: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
youngest85:
Abeg who knw abt ds transgendering?

Me too wan transgenderize myself
shocked

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by ayusco85(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
repogirl:
Calabash boobs,lol. Fakely defying the laws of gravity.

Lol. Are u jealous because urs is obeying the said law?
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Should he have left his boobs at home?

Looooooooooooool
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by demzylahot(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
asin ,she no get puccy??
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by elsomm(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Trying so hard to appear feminine
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by jacy67(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Even the devil knows that if this thing is my brother I will use him for money ritual & help those that wants to be something in life...

this comment got me laughing. smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by sweetguyskcee: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=youngest85 post=48110375]Abeg who knw abt ds transgendering?
no be small gbege, see bobi so soo suckable
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by giftilicious(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
That person wey talk sey that himshe fine pass 99 percent of the nigerian ladies your case dey court if all the women around you dey ugly abeg no generalize am
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
I hate calabash boobs. I prefer the pawpaw type grin
beta pikin, u too Sabi beta tins

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by kadree(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
ahahnow:
He is still finer than 99% of Nigerian girls sha
Nigerian girls don hurt you so bad ni? I no fit laffing abeg. Lolz
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by smite(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Should he have left his boobs at home?

please pardon me...let me rephrase that sentence

Should SHE have left HIS boobs at home?
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Raylight2(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
artificial.... c as dem round like blom-blom. nonsense!!!
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Raylight2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
smite:

no HE..... this is a Female-Male
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Raylight2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
smite:

no HE..... this is a FemaleMale
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Tanyabee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omg! Are those boobs looking more like solid spongy mesophylls
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by repogirl(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
ayusco85:

Lol. Are u jealous because urs is obeying the said law?
If it's not panadol, it's not the same thing as panadol!

He is the one supposed to be jealous, not me since I grew mine naturally.
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by uvalued(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
kullozone:
See Where It Bress Go Start From.

its an it, i concur
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by ayo1234: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
D boobs are detachable from him body.
Mitcheeeew
End time mode
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by Barigaboy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dis He She things will not sell here. We don't like all dis by nature. They can try it oversea. here no way
Re: Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) by moshood521: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
D boobs 2 dea obvious.......u go dan knw say na fake dat y him open am dwn anyhw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mini Electric Sewing Machine For Sale / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Lady Vs Madman: Who Wore It Better? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.