Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,519 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How To Export Cocoa For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export Cocoa For Free (892 Views)

Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Cocoa For Free by unifydworld: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2016
hello fellow nairaland member mg name is Olayemi am a new business and I wish to go into cocoa powder room exportation bcuz I heard its very lucrative but don't have enough money to run it, the problem am having I can I don't have money to be train but I can provide the money for the product if I have been train also to buy more light into my statement. what am trying to say is I have little money that can only be able to get product for export but if I remove that money to training I may never be able to buy product to sell for exportation. so pls if you know about the cocoa business and God as put it in you this morning to training me please help me God we also support you. here is my number 08178703161 thank you every one that read this thread

(1) (Reply)

How To Win And Retain Customers In Business / Jumia Black Friday Starts This Monday. Hope You Are Ready? / Cctv Yellow Closed Circuit Sign--cctv In Operation Signs & Sticker All Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.