Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"I Smote You With Blasting And With Mildew And With Hail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Smote You With Blasting And With Mildew And With Hail (281 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze For Blasting His Dad / 2pacShakur Banger Lyrics "Hail Mary" Accidentally Printed 4 Xmas carol Services / Happy Feast Of Assumption To All Catholics. Hail Mary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Smote You With Blasting And With Mildew And With Hail by overcomersfaith(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
When I say that God is good, that God has a kind heart, I mean that He has a heart infinitely kind and that there is no boundary to it. When I say that is good- natured, good and kindly of nature, I mean that He is infinitely so.

If God is not all that we have said our case would have been any better. The word of God instruct us not to provoke God to wrath. Else we are destroy. What are those things that can make an infinitely Good God to wrath? Beloved God is not only good; God is sever. Rom 11:22 tells us about the severity of God. Is very important I set the record straight from onset. That is talking about balance gospel.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-smote-you-with-blasting-and-with-mildew-and-with-hail/
Re: "I Smote You With Blasting And With Mildew And With Hail by ststyreal(f): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Good day my sister in the lord, I need you to help me with the chapter and verse of this quote that talked about sinning against the holyspirit and the person not been forgiven. Thanks in anticipation of your swift response.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of August 2016 / Say NO To God Of Men / Spiritual War On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.