Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Can Someone Help With These - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Help With These (359 Views)

Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime / Can Someone Help Me To Do This Assignment? It Was Giving 2 Me Is Skul. / I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help With These by detectivesteelz: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
this is my project topic :
IMPACT OF HOME FRONT ON PUPILS PERFORMANCE IN READING COMPREHENSION
can some help me break it down, my supervisor picked it for me and i've not been able to place my hands on it meaning. but she instead I work on this topic
Re: Can Someone Help With These by newsphase(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Impact of Home Front

This is the Meaning of home front : the activities and living conditions of the people who stay at home during a war

Hope you understand it now?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help With These by iamehmakute(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I dont see how home front relate with pupils performance in reading comprehension

(1) (Reply)

School Cant Provide My May/june Waec Certificate / Check These Grammar, Which One Is Correct? / Bowen University 3rd Batch Admission List 2016/2017 Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.