Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ok Let Us Do Any Java Programming( Cpp And C) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ok Let Us Do Any Java Programming( Cpp And C) (966 Views)

What Type Of App Or Software Can One Use To Learn Java Programming / Java Programming / Java Programming & Android App Development Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ok Let Us Do Any Java Programming( Cpp And C) by favorassu: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
have ability to do your program your projects with the skills of

Basic Java Programming
Intermediate Java Programming
Java Core Programming
Object Orientated Programming
Data Structure
Java Spring
Java Hibernate
Java SOUP
Multi-threading with Semaphores etc.
Oracle/MySQL/SQLite Database
Multi Client Server Programming
Related to Management systems or Games etc.

and also i can help you in Your EXAM , i already help more than 10 people in their exams to get more than 90% marks.have ability to do your assignments and projects with the skills of

I'll Provide your order as a Net beans project or as an Application.check the availability before placing an order!!!

Java, Java EE, Java Bugfixing, Debugging, Code review etc.
Object oriented programming (OOP)
Google Cloud Messaging
Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, Apache Camel, Apache Solr, REST-Interfaces, Maven and Hibernate are my daily business.
I do everything in my power to
deliver reliable, robust, maintainable und fast Java applications
No lousy code in order to deliver results faster
I will be more than happy to help you

contact us via ann-smith@oulook.com

Re: Ok Let Us Do Any Java Programming( Cpp And C) by shobam1410(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
➡ *COMPUTER PROGRAMMING*

1. Hello World! Computer Programming for Kids and Other Beginners by Warren Sande,Carter Sande
2. The Specification of Computer Programs (International Computer Science Series) by Thomas S. E. Maibaum
3. Writing Your First Computer Program (CliffsNotes) by Allen Wyatt
4. Agent-Oriented Software Engineering V: (Lecture Notes in Computer ... Programming and Software Engineering) (v. 5) by James Odell,Paolo Giorgini
5. Turbulence Models and Their Application:Efficient Numerical Methods With Computer Programs by Tuncer Cebeci
6. The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 1: Fundamental Algorithms (3rd Edition) by Donald E. Knuth
7. Writing Your First Computer Program by Allen Wyatt
8. Learn to Program Using Python: A Tutorial for Hobbyists, Self-Starters, and All Who Want to Learn the Art of Computer Programming by Alan Gauld
9. Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer Programming by Peter Van Roy,Seif Haridi
10. Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs - 2nd Edition (MIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science) by Harold Abelson
11. The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 2: Seminumerical Algorithms (3rdEdition) by Donald E. Knuth
12. Automatic Quantum Computer Programming: A Genetic Programming Approach (Genetic Programming) by Lee
Spector
13. Programming Languages and Systems: 8th Asian Symposium, APLAS 2010, Shanghai, China, November 28 - December 1, 2010 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer ... Programming and Software Engineering) by Kazunori Ueda
14. Formal Methods for Quantitative Aspects of Programming Languages: 10th International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, ... Programming and Software Engineering)
15. The mystery of knots: Computer programming for knot tabulation by Aneziris C.N.
16. The Specification of Computer Programs by Maibaum T.S.E.
17. Computer Programming for Teens by Mary E. Farrell
18. The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 1, Fascicle 1: MMIX -- A RISC Computer for the New Millennium by Donald E. Knuth
19. The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4, Fascicle 2: Generating All Tuples and Permutations by Donald E. Knuth
20. 101 Apple Computer Programming Tips and Tricks by Fred White
21. The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 by Donald E. Knuth
22. Concepts and techniques of computer programming by Peter Van Roy
23. Career Development Programs: Preparation for Lifelong Career Decision Making by Wendy Patton
24. A.I.M.: The Powerful 10-Step Personal and career Success Program by Jim Carlisle,Alex Gill
25. Computers and Programming (Ferguson Career Launcher) by Lisa McCoy
26. Modern C++ design: generic programming and design patterns applied by Andrei Alexandrescu
27.Principles of constraint programming by Krzysztof Apt
28. Programming with POSIX threads by David R. Butenhof
29. An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming in C++: with Applications in Computer Graphics by Graham M. Seed BEng,MPhil,PhD,MIAP (auth.)
30. Interdisciplinary Computing in Java Programming by Sun-Chong Wang
31. 101 Atari computer programming tips & tricks by Alan North
32. Advanced computer programming : a casestudy of a classroom assembly program by F J Corbató,J W Poduska
33. Great ideas in computer science with Java by Alan W Biermann

GOOD NEWS!!!

The Person you will be in 5 years from today is based on the books you read and the people you surround yourself with today.
LEADERS are always READERS.

You can now convert your mobile phones/tablets to a MOBILE LEARNING CENTRE.
You can receive ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE in e-format into your mobile device in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD from our ONLINE BOOKSTORE.

A OUR RICH STOCK offers you e-books by ANY AUTHOR you think of in the following categories.

➡Education( Early years to Tertiary)
➡Marriage/Relationship
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Politics
➡Health
➡Dressmaking& Photography
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Baking/Confectionery
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!

All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.

WHAT DOES IT COST ME?
The good news is that your first ordered book is FREE and any other costs from #300 per book ( payment thru bank transfer).

Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626 or Call 08189300870

TRY US TODAY AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE AUTHORS/TITLES OF BOOKS WE'VE GOT IN OUR OVER TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND eBOOK COLLECTION.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Gets Free Internet Coding / Need Corper Programmer In Abuja / I Can Teach U Php For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.