Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Rio 2016 Olympics: What's The Cheapest Alternative To Enjoy Athletics And Soccer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rio 2016 Olympics: What's The Cheapest Alternative To Enjoy Athletics And Soccer (481 Views)

The 6 Sexiest Athletes Of The 2018 Winter Olympics / Para Athletics Championships: Live Results / See The Alternative For O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rio 2016 Olympics: What's The Cheapest Alternative To Enjoy Athletics And Soccer by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi Guys. How're you doing?

Today I was just checking the DSTV website to get the best sub for the Olympics, especially the soccer and the Athletics events. I got the shock of my life when I found out that Suppersport 4 is the dedicated channel for my expected sport. And guess what? It's only available to premium subscribers. Which means 14 thousand naira for just 30 days of partial viewing (due to the poor situation of electricity in my area).

So, it got me asking: What's the Cheapest Alternative to watching my favourite sports live during this Olympics? What's the price if any? How do I go about it? Or am I wrong with my conclusion on DSTV?

I'll really appreciate your suggestions, and I believe others would benefit as well. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Hitman- Latest Movie By Jim Iyke / When The Bough Breaks / Dstv Installer Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.