Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page (4299 Views)

"Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
An angry Nigerian youth posted this to itels Facebook page,what do u think

1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
With the way he types, it's enough to affect the ram and rom of his itel phone.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by tempem: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Flashh:
Communication has happened.
You've learnt from his post.
That's the koko...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
tempem:

Communication has happened.
You've learnt from his post.
That's the koko...
I have learnt you said, as if I'm itel or have any itel phone in mind to buy. Lol

I hope itel heeds to what he said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by tempem: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Flashh:

I have learnt you said, as if I'm itel or have any itel phone in mind to buy. Lol

You got it wrong.. Doesnt that post enlightened you a bit? If it doesn't, then, fine.
For me, I did learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by FlySly05: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Flashh:

If that guy has his wits about him, he would not have fell for that cheap rip off. He doesn't represent the Nigerian youth, he's just an unsatisfied customer.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
FlySly05:

If that guy has his wits about him, he would not have fell for that cheap rip off. He doesn't represent the Nigerian youth, he's just an unsatisfied customer.
Who says he is not a Nigerian?Everyone knows that itel is a crappy phone,You are a learner,Remember that all five fingers are not equal,so don't say he fell for cheap things,he may lack the money

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
tempem:

You got it wrong.. Doesnt that post enlightened you a bit? If it doesn't, then, fine.
For me, I did learn.
You aren't corresponding.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Toybreezy: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm viewing this topic with an itel phone... How weird..

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by FlySly05: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Who says he is not a Nigerian?Everyone knows that itel is a crappy phone,You are a learner,Remember that all five fingers are not equal,so don't say he fell for cheap things,he may lack the money

I'll admit I'm a learner but I want you to understand that in your quest for cheap you will encounter fake.
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2016
FlySly05:

I'll admit I'm a learner but I want you to understand that in your quest for cheap you will encounter fake.
Tecno m3 and h3 are cheap yet very good
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by worthyhub: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2016
grin shocked angry cry
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Sirmuel1(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Lala dey use itel, so you know what that means grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by tempem: 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Flashh:

You aren't corresponding.
Alright.
I know what am hitting at, you did know too.
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by ericsimons18: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Dude saw something he ddnt like as consumer, a citizen and Frankly a concerned fella and he did something about it, most of you would just swallow the bull shit .... and smile nd bull d shit will keep coming in abundance ... thats how change constituted.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by saxby(f): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flashh:

hahahahaha. se talk abeg. Why would he go and buy iTel when Tecno is there?
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by nNEOo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Poo happens...uhhh but meen if that dude had a rifle with him he wiuldnt mind releasing it to ease off a little ...feel the dude pain man.. undecided cry
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by toppie: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
STRAIGHT FROM FACTORY!

bg concepts Produce and Print Quality Pure Water Packing Bags,Bread Wrappers,Popcorn Nylons,Chinchin Nylons,Supermarket Nylons,Pharmacy Nylons,Foodstuff Nylon Packs,Laundry Nylon and THERMAL Paper Rolls of various sizes.

Call/Whatsapp 08156779296. Contact:79,Iju road Ifako/Ijaiye, Lagos State.

Delivery Across Nation is Available.

https://www.facebook.com/bg-Thermal-concepts-1014113158669422/156779296

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Others on nairaland are still saying itel is better than tecno,WE NOW HAVE "ITEL MARKETERS"on nairaland
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
saxby:

hahahahaha. se talk abeg. Why would he go and buy iTel when Tecno is there?
Abi! I believe he's making use of those very old models of itel. Judging from the Ram and Rom he was complaining of.

Those specs were produced many years ago. That was when itel was still practicing how to produce Android phones.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
tempem:

Alright.
I know what am hitting at, you did know too.
The question you should ask him is... "What type of model is he making use of?" with the very low Ram and Ram that came with his phone and was expecting it to do same thing with 1gig Ram and 8 Rom of low budgeted smartphones.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by tempem: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flashh:
The question you should ask him is... "What type of model is he making use of?" with the very low Ram and Ram that came with his phone and was expecting it to do same thing with 1gig Ram and 8 Rom of low budgeted smartphones.
Did you quote the right person, bro?
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
tempem:

Did you quote the right person, bro?
You quoted me, so I replied bro!
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flashh:

Abi! I believe he's making use of those very old models of itel. Judging from the Ram and Rom he was complaining of.

Those specs were produced many years ago. That was when itel was still practicing how to produce Android phones.
I searched for someone close by who has the phone and I broke into the phones eng mode with spreadtrum code,the phone was produced January 2015,I wish you were the one that got the phone,do you really think that cannot happen to anyone?put yourself in his shoes
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

I searched for someone close by who has the phone and I broke into the phones eng mode with spreadtrum code,the phone was produced January 2015,I wish you were the one that got the phone,do you really think that cannot happen to anyone?put yourself in his shoes
I will get out of that shoe, then go get a good phone/brand.

The issue here; he got what he asked for, by going for a phone with so low Ram and Rom. He had learnt his lesson.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by tempem: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flashh:
You quoted me, so I replied bro!
That means you never understood my point, from the onset.
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Flashh: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
tempem:

That means you never understood my point, from the onset.

You just like going back.

Adios!

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by tempem: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flashh:
You just like going back.

Adios!
Thanks..bye!
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Flashh:

I will get out of that shoe, then go get a good phone/brand.

The issue here; he got what he asked for, by going for a phone with so low Ram and Rom. He had learnt his lesson.
What if he never knew of what ram and other specs mean,you will never understand
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by selfdefence: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Tecno m3 and h3 are cheap yet very good

Is M3 still in production and sale?
Re: See What A Nigerian Youth Posted To Itels Facebook Page by sureinfo: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Do people still use itel?

(1) (Reply)

I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me / Transition Launched A Affordable New Phone: Tecno Spark 8c / Mtn Sim Not Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.