Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Leroy Sane Joins Manchester City Football Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leroy Sane Joins Manchester City Football Club (364 Views)

Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans / Man City Football Group In Conjunction With T.M. / Leroy Sane Joins Manchester City Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leroy Sane Joins Manchester City Football Club by ninoconte(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Germany midfielder Leroy Sane has completed his move to Manchester City for a fee of £37m plus add-ons.

The 20-year-old has signed a five-year contract after leaving Schalke.

City manager Pep Guardiola said: "He is a special talent and an exciting player that I think our supporters will enjoy watching."

Sane, who helped Germany reach the semi-finals at Euro 2016, scored eight goals in 33 Bundesliga appearances last season as Schalke finished fifth.

"He has great technical ability, is comfortable on the ball and there is much to admire about the way he plays football," Guardiola added.

"He is fast, enjoys creating chances for others, works hard for the team and scores goals too. He also has a very positive attitude and will fit in well.

"At 20, he is still developing as a player but he is already a member of the German national side and I think he will be a fantastic asset to our club."

Sane said one of the reasons for joining City was to work with Guardiola.

"I think he can make me a more complete player," said Sane.

"I think I will need a bit of time to start with because it's another league and there's a different style of play, but I think I can adapt very quickly."

(1) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United: SIX Things You Need To Know / Stunts You Will Love With Moto GP / TRAGEDY: Akwa United Fans In Road Crash, One Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.