Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide (5796 Views)

My Husband’s Step Father Destroyed Our Opportunity For Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
lalasticlala FP please...

you never know another lost Soul may be touched..
thanks cry
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by chubbyG(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
glamoured:
Good evening famiylanders, i'm in great pain as i write this.
i ave a stepfather,a mean and a man without conscience or pity..
my late mum told me my dad died 4months after i was born,so i wasn't really privileged to enjoy real fatherly affection.
my mom being a young woman, remarried this man i call my stepfather.

i cannot really remember if he showed me love,care and affection when i was still young,but as of what i happening now,i strongly doubt it if he actually had love for me....

my mom died late 2013, and that marked my trials.
when my mom was still alive, he was a little bit affectionate (i guess he did that to please my late mom,as I always overhead them quarrelling about how he treats me)
when my mom was laid to rest, even there from the burial ground, he started showing signs of his wickedness..

I don't know what I have done to this man that he resents me so much... I try as much as possible to give him the respect accorded to him but he treats me like dirt..

can you imagine this man whipped me just because I came back from school, when into the kitchen and took food that my step junior sis prepared, my God that day he so flogged me that I saw stars..

I didn't attend lectures for a week because of the pains gotten from the bearings..

I live in fear of maiming everyday of my life, sometimes, I wonder if my real father and this man where sworn enemies..
I don't care about the maltreatment, but the one breaking my heart now is my education, God knows this man whipped is wicked..

I got admitted into the university a year after my mom's death, luckily she had some money in her acct, and I was the only one who knew her ATM pin as she usually sent me to withdraw money for her.
I withdrew all the money into my accts that was my last resort to secure my admission as he turned deaf ears to my pleas to sponsor me through school..

I am in my third year now, and frankly helpless as my step dad doesn't even care a damn about my existence at all..
struggle to buy textbooks, handouts and all, in short, I would be better off as an orphan than this life I'm living

Can you believe the only money this man gave me for school was 4thousand naira for feeding for a whole month, apart from that he hasn't even looked my way..

my life is in shambles and on the verge of collapse. I wonder why God brought me into this world to suffer.

I have considered taking this pain of a life but death by suicide is a sure gate to hell fire and God knows I hate hell after my step dad.

Sorry for boring you all with my misery of a life..

my advice to you all; value your parents,siblings, loved ones.
treat them with care respect and love as you never know what they are to you until you lose them....

and you're so cute!!!!
people go through alot everyday.. just remain calm and graduate..you're almost through...I beo
Don't mind being a friend
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
chubbyG:

and you're so cute!!!!
people go through alot everyday.. just remain calm and graduate..you're almost through...I beo
Don't mind being a friend
being a beauty without all the necessity in life is meaninglessness..
I haven't sold my body for money and I'll will never ever try such...

thanks all the same dear..
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by blackberries: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
I feel so much for you Dear.. I really do..

never let your step dad prevail...

soar on against all odds and at the end you will come out tops...
that is a surety..

and most importantly never forget JESUS..
it is well...

lalasticlala

mynd44
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
blackberries:
I feel so much for you Dear.. I really do..

never let your step dad prevail...

soar on against all odds and at the end you will come out tops...
that is a surety..

and most importantly never forget JESUS..
it is well...

lalasticlala

mynd44
thanks so much sir...

I appreciate
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by chubbyG(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
glamoured:
being a beauty without all the necessity in life is meaninglessness..
I haven't sold my body for money and I'll will never ever try such...

thanks all the same dear..

who is saying u should sell ur body??
but nobody said you should sell ur body NW....
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
chubbyG:

who is saying u should sell ur body?? but nobody said you should sell ur body NW....
I know sir..
I was just letting my feelings out... Good evening
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by chubbyG(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
glamoured:
I know sir..
I was just letting my feelings out... Good evening
alright... wish you all the best

*I'm not sir o*
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
chubbyG:

alright... wish you all the best

*I'm not sir o*
thanks......"sir" smiley
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by chubbyG(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
glamoured:
thanks......"sir" smiley
chai..you're welcome Madam...
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2016
lalasticlala

mynd44 Good morning Sir's cry
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Welcomme: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Wish I could b of help but here I am with my own challenges. This life is so so bleeped. Op, suicide is not an option, just believe in God, hr alone can do it for u..
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Welcomme:
Wish I could b of help but here I am with my own challenges. This life is so so bleeped. Op, suicide is not an option, just believe in God, hr alone can do it for u..
thanks dear...
God is surely up there watching
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
NEVER EVER let your emotional status enter under the control of any other party... certainly not to the extent of thinking of suicide. Stay strong, think of options that can advance your well being, and face your path with maturity. Eventually, you will pull through... we all do, and you will wonder why you allowed such a person to make you feel suicidal.

Good luck.
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by tonytetuila: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm actually surprised that this hasn't reached FP ...
if it were all this silly topics now lalasticlala won't hesitate to stick on FP..
it is very glaring this young girl needs help and sire, please do the needful smiley

it's a pity
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Farmerforlife:
NEVER EVER let your emotional status enter under the control of any other party... certainly not to the extent of thinking of suicide. Stay strong, think of options that can advance your well being, and face your path with maturity. Eventually, you will pull through... we all do, and you will wonder why you allowed such a person to make you feel suicidal.

Good luck.
thanks so much sire..
I appreciate...

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
tonytetuila:
I'm actually surprised that this hasn't reached FP ...
if it were all this silly topics now lalasticlala won't hesitate to stick on FP..
it is very glaring this young girl needs help and sire, please do the needful smiley

it's a pity
thank you sir for standing for me..
I have nothing against the mods here if they don't consider my story front page worthy..
regards
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Immaculated: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
It is well with u my sister. Don't worry u will laff last. Pls suicide I never d ans..I have been in ur shoes bfor but d difference is dat my mum stood by me. I can't even call d man" step father"..only "step"..he dosent deserve d word father after d "step"
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Immaculated: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
@yomi007k,Raydos,Byvan,Eyinjuege,Thorpidos,prettiepearlz,chachanga,mizquote.

M sorry for disturbing u. Please I want u to vote for PHOTOSHOOT in d ongoing Mr nairaland contest. Wich d finals will take place on Saturday...and voting starts 10am to 6pm.. D thread will be on d fashion section.
Ejur sir/ma .e epp wa...
Pls vote PHOTOSHOOT to win ds crown. Thank sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
OP..

First and foremost, count your blessings.. You may not appreciate what you have now but trust me when say you have a lot more than many people do. At least he didn't put you out in the streets. You have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and whatever pennies and pence he gives you is still a whole lot more money than many people with 1 or both parents get.

Its easy to look at your situation and focus on the things you don't have and sink into a depressed and sad state.

What are your extended Family members doing to support you?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Alhajipablo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Most people have thought about suicide once or more in their life; for some it fades away as just a thought that it was and for others their thoughts became their actions. For those who discarded it as mere thoughts, they still have the hope of a better future ahead,some of them are even already succeeding in their endeavours,but those who translated their thoughts into actions have nothing to hope for and nobody even knows what lies beyond(heaven or hell).Always remember this qoute from me "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
MadCow1:
OP..

First and foremost, count your blessings.. You may not appreciate what you have now but trust me when say you have a lot more than many people do. At least he didn't put you out in the streets. You have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and whatever pennies and pence he gives you is still a whole lot more money than many people with 1 or both parents get.

Its easy to look at your situation and focus on the things you don't have and sink into a depressed and sad state.

What are your extended Family members doing to support you?
thank you sire,
thank you...

my mom's people send food stuffs once in a long while apart from that nothing really much...

Good evening
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Most people have thought about suicide once or more in their life; for some it fades away as just a thought that it was and for others their thoughts became their actions. For those who discarded it as mere thoughts, they still have the hope of a better future ahead,some of them are even already succeeding in their endeavours,but those who translated their thoughts into actions have nothing to hope for and nobody even knows what lies beyond(heaven or hell).Always remember this qoute from me "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"
tanx sir for your encouraging words...

it goes a long way..

1 Like

Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
OP, there's nothing more to add. You've got sound advice so far and I'll just say "keep your head up and work hard." Believe me, you'll very likely turn out better than his own children if you recognise the stakes and give it all it takes.. Good luck..

Ehen, Grandma Tearoses, eku ise o. angry. With due respect, there's nothing silly about not raising another man's child. Men are under no obligation to raise their stepchidren. If the single mother is willing to sacrifice hef child for her relationship that's her problem. She has no right to saddle her new man with the care of another man's child. If her child's welfare was paramount, she'd remain single till she found a man willing to carry the burden, and it is a yuuuge burden grin. Biko, don't attempt to sneak in shaming language on my brothers. Tenk.

*runs for cover*
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
lalasticlala good morning.. please can you move this to front page?
I need more views on this please
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Timbuktou:
OP, there's nothing more to add. You've got sound advice so far and I'll just say "keep your head up and work hard." Believe me, you'll very likely turn out better than his own children if you recognise the stakes and give it all it takes.. Good luck..

Ehen, Grandma Tearoses, eku ise o. angry. With due respect, there's nothing silly about not raising another man's child. Men are under no obligation to raise their stepchidren. If the single mother is willing to sacrifice hef child for her relationship that's her problem. She has no right to saddle her new man with the care of another man's child. If her child's welfare was paramount, she'd remain single till she found a man willing to carry the burden, and it is a yuuuge burden grin. Biko, don't attempt to sneak in shaming language on my brothers. Tenk.

*runs for cover*

Gerro o here
O o ni respect rara
I will set the grandchildren on you grin

Okay here is my point
Any man that chooses by his own will to marry a single mother should know what he is letting himself in for, just as a woman who knows that her man has existing chikdten should be prepared to be a step mother. These people come as a package.
There is also nothing wrong in helping raise another man or woman's child especially if you genuingly love the parent of that child
if my husband had a kid before he met me and the kids mum is no more then that kid automatically becomes my kid too.

It goes the other way too and A man or woman should not marry someone who Isnt going to accept their previous kid/s especially if the original parent is no more and these kids have no where else to go
It's unfair on the kids

2 Likes

Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by glamoured(f): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2016
tearoses:

Gerro o here
O o ni respect rara

Okay here is my point
Any man that chooses by his own will to marry a single mother should know what he is letting himself in for, just as a woman who knows that her man has existing chikdten should be prepared to be a step mother. These people come as a package.
There is also nothing wrong in helping raise another man or woman's child especially if you genuingly love the parent of that child
if my husband had a kid before he met me and the kids mum is no more then that kid automatically becomes my kid too.

It goes the other way too and A man or woman should not marry someone who Isnt going to accept their previous kid/s especially if the original parent is no more and these kids have no where else to go
It's unfair on the kids
please you guys shouldn't fight...
Good morning
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
tearoses:

Gerro o here
O o ni respect rara

Okay here is my point

It's unfair on the kids

E ma binu, ma. I agree entirely with this post. It's just the wording of the other one was a bit somehow.
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Timbuktou:

E ma binu, ma. I agree entirely with this post. It's just the wording of the other one was a bit somehow.

Didn't you see the time it was written lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2016
tearoses:

Didn't you see the time it was written lipsrsealed grin
You didn't write it well ni. angry
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Timbuktou:

You didn't write it well ni. angry

MA binu lol
Re: My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
tearoses:

MA binu lol

Hehehe. Mo ti binu o.. grin. How's the family?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / Nairalanders Cursed My Family / What Names Will You Give Your Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.