Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager (1211 Views)

Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by tolak(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
In the post i will teach you Step by Step tips that am using to make money on Facebook Groups as a Social Media Manager.

So, if you are ready, let get started

1. WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BUSINESS?
Social media marketing is the process where a business owners, as yourself , uses the power social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus Communities, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, etc to promote their brand or products and services, before traffic from social media sites are usually highly targeted, the visitors are more likely to turn into customers and buyers. So you can start social media marketing as a business where you use Social Media marketing Manager.

2. WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER?
Social Media Manager is the individual or expert who help companies, professionals and website to promote and share their Ad Copy, Promotional Message or Products and services on social media sites for strong and massive exposure.
For these companies to effectively reach and engage this huge population of prospective customers that facebook users or Google plus followers, they have no better choices but to OUTSOURCE or HIRE Social Media Manager, if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in Social Media Marketing Business.

3. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED.
This where I will urge to pay attention as I will unveil exactly step by steps what I put in place when I wanted to start Social Media Marketing Business after I bought a Video from a guy online on How To Make Money on Fiverr

[b]…see, if you want to cut the time it takes for you to succeed at something, find someone who has already succeeded at the thing you want to achieve and get them to coach you on how they did it, which may cost you money but it will save you a lot of time and bring you fastest results

That is exactly why you are reading this post, where I will guide and hold you by hand, to coach or teach you how you can start Social Media Marketing Business as a Social Media Manager and make money online as am doing presently, where I had made over $2,000 for Posting and Promoting website/Ad Copy in different Facebook Groups and Google Plus Communities.

Now, let me give you what you REQUIRED to get started, here they are:

GET TRAINED
You may think you are a social media whiz, but using social media for personal use is quite different than using it for business gain. Once you have the training in basic skills....

PLATFORM TO FIND YOUR SERVICES
If you want to make your services clear and explain what you do and what kind of clients you have worked with in the past. The best way to do this is through a website ( if you cannot avoid website at start, you can make use of fiverr, gigbuck, seoclerk, source market, etc to List your service...

To be continued....
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by neihzar(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Following back to back.
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by NnamdiN: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Following. Shey this totorial na free? Abi ebook go fly later?
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by tolak(m): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2016
NnamdiN:
Following. Shey this totorial na free? Abi ebook go fly later?
Thanks for your message, keep following...

Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by Mrgabson: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Check my signature
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by Gmajor(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
tolak:
In the post i will teach you Step by Step tips that am using to make money on Facebook Groups as a Social Media Manager.

So, if you are ready, let get started

1. WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BUSINESS?
Social media marketing is the process where a business owners, as yourself , uses the power social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus Communities, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, etc to promote their brand or products and services, before traffic from social media sites are usually highly targeted, the visitors are more likely to turn into customers and buyers. So you can start social media marketing as a business where you use Social Media marketing Manager.

2. WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER?
Social Media Manager is the individual or expert who help companies, professionals and website to promote and share their Ad Copy, Promotional Message or Products and services on social media sites for strong and massive exposure.
For these companies to effectively reach and engage this huge population of prospective customers that facebook users or Google plus followers, they have no better choices but to OUTSOURCE or HIRE Social Media Manager, if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in Social Media Marketing Business.

3. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED.
This where I will urge to pay attention as I will unveil exactly step by steps what I put in place when I wanted to start Social Media Marketing Business after I bought a Video from a guy online on How To Make Money on Fiverr

[b]…see, if you want to cut the time it takes for you to succeed at something, find someone who has already succeeded at the thing you want to achieve and get them to coach you on how they did it, which may cost you money but it will save you a lot of time and bring you fastest results

That is exactly why you are reading this post, where I will guide and hold you by hand, to coach or teach you how you can start Social Media Marketing Business as a Social Media Manager and make money online as am doing presently, where I had made over $2,000 for Posting and Promoting website/Ad Copy in different Facebook Groups and Google Plus Communities.

Now, let me give you what you REQUIRED to get started, here they are:

GET TRAINED
You may think you are a social media whiz, but using social media for personal use is quite different than using it for business gain. Once you have the training in basic skills....

PLATFORM TO FIND YOUR SERVICES
If you want to make your services clear and explain what you do and what kind of clients you have worked with in the past. The best way to do this is through a website ( if you cannot avoid website at start, you can make use of fiverr, gigbuck, seoclerk, source market, etc to List your service...

To be continued....

pls continue the tutorial.
Pls can you post the video you used to learn it
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by tolak(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gmajor:

Pls can you post the video you used to learn it

I can not POST the video its not products, i dont have right to share without owner permission...
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by emmygzy(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
tolak:

I can not POST the video its not products, i dont have right to share without owner permission...

how do I get in touch with you?
Re: How To Make Money Online On Facebook Groups As Social Media Manager by Onexex(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok interested
U could send the video to my mail
Joseph_ezeh01@yahoo.com

In Need Of Bull Transparent Soap / I Need A Loan Of 50,000 Naira / Everything Is Not Online