Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Stealing Gone Wrong!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stealing Gone Wrong!!! (453 Views)

Wedding Gone Wrong. Be Careful Who Prints Your Wedding Cards. Shocking Story / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat. / The Hoax About A Rape In Unizik Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stealing Gone Wrong!!! by EOOJ(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Straight to details...

After a very hectic day, on my way home with my colleagues, we stopped very close to our bus stop to get somethings. You know how such places are; always very rowdy with all kinds of people.

Then all of a sudden, just right infront of us, a young lady shouted thief!!! Thief!!! My phone!!! My phone!!! And she immediately ran after the guy. When she held him, he quickly removed the phone and gave it back to her....

Hmmmm, you can imagine what happened next.....dam, before i could blink my eye, people descended on the guy with all kinds of objects. He got the beating of his life. At some point, people started shouting, bring tire!!! Bring tire o!!!!

Looking at the angry mob, men i just swiftly left the place to avoid stories that touch later.... They might kill him, they might not.....all this happened around 7pm

For this kind time....some people get mind sha
Re: Stealing Gone Wrong!!! by dnawah(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
EOOJ:
Straight to details...

After a very hectic day, on my way home with my colleagues, we stopped very close to our bus stop to get somethings. You know how such places are; always very rowdy with all kinds of people.

Then all of a sudden, just right infront of us, a young lady shouted thief!!! Thief!!! My phone!!! My phone!!! And she immediately ran after the guy. When she held him, he quickly removed the phone and gave it back to her....

Hmmmm, you can imagine what happened next.....dam, before i could blink my eye, people descended on the guy with all kinds of objects. He got the beating of his life. At some point, people started shouting, bring tire!!! Bring tire o!!!!

Looking at the angry mob, men i just swiftly left the place to avoid stories that touch later.... They might kill him, they might not.....all this happened around 7pm

For this kind time....some people get mind sha

op wey foto na?

(1) (Reply)

I Relocated To Abuja Because Of Buhari – Fraudster / Robbers Raid Delta Government House, Kill One / Man Lures 9 Boys With N100, Defiles Them Through Their Anus At His Shop In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.