Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) (1978 Views)

Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by tommykiwi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Some ladies and fashion this days. Is it dat she fell from the sky that no one can advise her about her dress or what? How can someone dress out like this to the airport.

Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by dpete1: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Leave her naw...she doesnt have a cloth...wondering what the front would look like
Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by dpete1: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Leave her naw...she doesnt have a cloth...

wondering what the front would look like
Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by Royals1st: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was expecting this to happen in Kenya but so sad it happen in united state
Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by SurefireFashion: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2016
MMIA
Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by Ghostz: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fabulocity

It's a disguise(dis.guys)
Under a ban (A barn)
Will be difficult for anyone to find me (black goat at night)

Now I brought you to a different section entirely.

How are you, crush? smiley
Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oooooooh
I figured out all that anyways
Didn't know you were doing word play cheesy
I'm great crushee grin
Ghostz:
Fabulocity

It's a disguise(dis.guys)
Under a ban (A barn)
Will be difficult for anyone to find me (black goat at night)

Now I brought you to a different section entirely.

How are you, crush? smiley
Re: Check Out What This Lady Was Wearing At The Airport (photo) by Ghostz: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oooooooh I figured out all that anyways Didn't know you were doing word play cheesy I'm great crushee grin
What did you do all day?
You have followers reading this. Wanna go gmx?

(1) (Reply)

How To Cut And Sew A Lady's Trousers / I Want To Buy A Used Sewing Machine / Unique Acrylic Nail Designs 2021 For Ladies: Classic Acrylic Nails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.