Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) (1314 Views)

Nigerian Wins Medal In World Wrestling Championships / Nigeria Wrestling Entertainment Video / WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
as Summerslam is fast approaching dis August 21, many matches have been booked 4 d event.

OK its official wwe discussion thread, join lets make it hot and lively

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2016
upcoming ppv event= wwe summerslam

date: august 21 ,2016

matches:
1.randy Orton vs Brock lesner

2.Seth rollings vs fin balor (wwe universal championship)

3.dean Ambrose vs Dolph zigler (wwe world heavyweight championship)

4.Sasha banks vs Charlotte (women's championship)

5.the miz vs Apollo crews (intercontinental championship)

6.john cena vs aj styles

7.roman reigns vs rusev (united states championship)

8.the new day vs the club (wwe tag team championship)

9.Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens (tagteam match)

to be updated.......

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by neutrotoba(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Play-acting
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by ewosk: 4:08am On Aug 03, 2016
neutrotoba:
Play-acting

So till now you still believe WWE is play acting....SMH

Do you see the live fans in any WWE event....such events are not free...so Who will pay money to go and watch wrestling "Play acting"

maybe people like u

1 Like

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2016
ewosk:

Do you see the live fans in any WWE event....such events are not free...so Who will pay money to go and watch wrestling "Play acting"

maybe people like u
. weda its play- acting or nt, all we knw is d tin is very entertaining
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by neutrotoba(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2016
ewosk:

maybe people like u[/quote[quote author=ewosk post=48135126]

maybe people like u

Brother, do your research.

I used to be a big fan of wwe, I used to love it so much that I didn't give a heck about football. Coz I believed everything was real.

When I grew up, I put two and two together, and remembered when Ray Mysterio and Eddie Guerero had to fight for the custody of a child in the ring? When Randy Orton put the Undertaker in a coffin and burned it Like they all have license to kill right Then the undertaker came back from the dead cheesy

Brother, I then did my research... there's a reason it's called Entertainment and not sport

I'm not taking anything away from the moves though, those are real, but c'mon... this industry is based in Hollywood!!!

Also, Kane and the Undertaker are not really brothers, that's just the storyline that comes with their characters.. Google that

1 Like

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
why do u guys always came up wit dis crappy argument we all knw its scripted,
don't u like all doz season movies, u know its acting and u still buy d product,same tin wit wrestling, its very entertaining

1 Like

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
so far ;who watched wwe smackdown live
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
wwe summerslam 2weeks away
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Androidking: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
mattmogan88:
so far ;who watched wwe smackdown live

I have smack down and raw live in fact I have all the wwe Monday and smack down.. all day all week and all pay per view since 2014 all intact.. I don't miss a day.. .

But the argument off it being scripted or not is not d important thing.. We love it.. We just keep loving it... Scripted or not as far as the suspense is der we will keep on loving it.. People should stop taking away d fun with the script thing...

In the beginning when I noticed its scripted somehow...some fight are also predetermined..

But. The pains are real.. Some are fake but the most important thing is that they do this inside the ring.. Unlike movie that will go through lots and lots of editing.
. Wwe does not have any director..

That's what make it so special.. ..we should be talking about the fun.. Telling people the secret always spoil the fun and enthusiasm believe me

1 Like

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Jodasy: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2016
i think i once saw waney Rooney hiting Wade Barret on the face
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by dhayor58(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Jodasy:
i think i once saw waney Rooney hiting Wade Barret on the face
true
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by MJBOLT: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=neutrotoba post=48144796][/quote]

Everybody knows wrestling is scripted

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Androidking: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Stupid idiot
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by pahars(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2016
I have been a fan way back and am still a fan even though I know d storylines are scripted.But d moves are real.It is fun for entertainment purpose,dats d essence of it dats y its called sportainment.Love Triple H.
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by pahars(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2016
I hope Ziegler beats Ambrose dou.Don't like dat weird dude.
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
My Predict Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton, Brock to win
Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler, Dean to win
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte, sasha to win
The Miz vs Apollo Crews, apollo to win
Rusev vs Roman Reigns, rusev to win

Quote me if am wrong
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by outseba(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
nice to be on this thread. I just love the fun, the scripts, the moves. just like movies we watch. wonder why people say it's fake as if d movies we watch are real? anyways, not happy with d brand split, means some wrestlers will never fight each other again? makes me want to cry. let's gist on though.
kudos to who set dis page up.
following
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Androidking:

I have smack down and raw live in fact I have all the wwe Monday and smack down.. all day all week and all pay per view since 2014 all intact.. I don't miss a day.. .

But the argument off it being scripted or not is not d important thing.. We love it.. We just keep loving it... Scripted or not as far as the suspense is der we will keep on loving it.. People should stop taking away d fyn with the script thing...

In the beginning when I noticed its scripted someone...some fight are also predetermined... The pained are real.. Some are fake but the most important thing is that they do this inside the ring.. Unlike movie that will go through lots and lots of editing.. Wwe those not have any director.. That's what make it so special.. ..we should be talking about the fun.. Telling people the secret always spoil the fun and enthusiasm believe me
i love dat, wen i find out dat its scripted,i stil lovd it. D important tin is dat its enta10nin nd ful of suspence
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
outseba:
nice to be on this thread. I just love the fun, the scripts, the moves. just like movies we watch. wonder why people say it's fake as if d movies we watch are real? anyways, not happy with d brand split, means some wrestlers will never fight each other again? makes me want to cry. let's gist on though.
kudos to who set dis page up.
following
I love d brand extension,reason mondaynight RAW is only 3hours and dat makes som superstars irrelevant, and d brand split will help many stars who are nt given spotlight to shine..take zigler 4 example, dat guy can wrestle hope he beats ambrose@summerslam.like u said some wrestlers will never fight each other again...I think der will b yearly DRAFT AFTER EVERY WRESTLEMANIA.

PITY HEATH SLATER THOU
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
My Predict Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton, Brock to win

Rusev vs Roman Reigns, rusev to win

Quote me if am wrong
my prediction is

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton, Orton to win

Rusev vs Roman Reigns, Romans to win

cena vs aj, cena to win

Seth vs balõr, I no fit predict dis one abeg

wwe is full of surprise thou
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
mattmogan88:
my prediction is
cena vs aj, cena to win
Lets watch
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Androidking: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2016
I just keep loving Chris Jericho.. Especially when he argues with Jericho....
Before money in the bank

Jericho: quite idiots!!!!

Cesero: wait did u just call us idiots

Jericho: no I dint call u idiots.. I said Stuupiid idiots!!!

Lol
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Androidking: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2016
I am starting to download nxt to add to my collections
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Androidking:
I am starting to download nxt to add to my collections
wich collection
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Deejay777(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
mattmogan88:
my prediction is

cena vs aj, cena to win

i tink finn balor wil win seth rollins boss cos his double feet dive 4rm top rope is way beta dan seth rollins' pedegree.apart 4rm dat i luv dat guy,luv his body paint(4 special matches tho)
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llmhDzOjRHM i didnt understand what bray wyatt did here
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by EpicMaurice(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Two other matches have just been added to the summer slam event.

*Sami zayne & neville vs the dudley boyz.

*the usos, the hype bros & american alpha vs the ascension, the vaudevillians & breezango
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2016
summerslam 2016 results

1.American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable),
The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley ), and The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) defeated
Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango ), The Ascension (Konnor and
Viktor ), and The Vaudevillains ( Aiden English and Simon Gotch )
12-man tag team match

2.Sami Zayn and Neville defeated The Dudley Boyz ( Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley )
Tag team match

3.Sheamus defeated
Cesaro
Singles match ; First match in a best of seven series Sheamus leads 1–0

4.Jeri-KO (Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens) defeated Enzo Amore and Big Cass
Tag team match

5. Charlotte defeated
Sasha Banks (c)
Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship with Dana Brooke barred from ringside

6.The Miz (c) (with
Maryse ) defeated
Apollo Crews
Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

7. AJ Styles defeated
John Cena Singles match

8.Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson defeated The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods ) (c) (with Jon Stewart) by disqualification [Note 1]
Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[49]

9 .Dean Ambrose (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler
Singles match for the WWE World Championship

10.Natalya , Alexa Bliss , and Nikki Bella [Note 2] defeated Becky Lynch ,
Naomi , and Carmella
Six-woman tag team match

11.Finn Bálor defeated
Seth Rollins
Pinfall and submission-only match for the inaugural WWE Universal Championship

12.Rusev (with Lana ) (c) vs. Roman Reigns never officially started
Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

13.Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman ) defeated
Randy Orton by technical knockout
Re: World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) by mattmogan88: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2016
The WWE announced Tuesday that Raw commissioner Stephanie McMahon fined Brock Lesnar $500 for bloodying
Randy Orton at SummerSlam.
Lesnar won the match by technical knockout after brutalizing Orton with repetitive elbows to the skull. The company
announced Monday that Orton required 10 staples to close a gash on his forehead.
After the match, Lesnar delivered an F-5 to SmackDown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon, seemingly setting the stage for a Raw vs. SmackDown Live feud. The paltry fine only strengthened that likelihood.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Official, Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time!!: 30 Years; 30 Records Broken / Sure 2+ Odds Football Predictions For Thursday / LET'S TRY THIS 90 ODDS TIPS TODAY 26/09/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.