Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Our Daily Manna For Today 03/08/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 03/08/2016 (682 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 27/08/2016) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 25/08/2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 03/08/2016 by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2016
THAT DISAPPOINTMENT IS JUST PHASE 1!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37: 18-29
It was my friend, Robert Kiyosaki, who noted : "The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dreams, and how you handle disappointment along the way". The Holy Ghost is again speaking to a user of today's devotional concerning dealing with disappointments and understanding some hidden secrets of life. I have learnt that most times, to succeed in life, you need ENEMIES! Yes! You need people who will mock you, so that you can run to God. You need people who will try to intimidate you, so that you can be courageous! You need people who will say "NO" so that you can learn how to be independent (how to do it yourself). You need people who will disappoint you so that you can put all your trust in God alone. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED YOUR LADDERS! You need people who will work towards losing that job, so that you can start your own big business. Ah! You need people who will betray or "sell you out" like Joseph was sold out, so that you can get to your "Egypt" - your land of celebration! Yes, sometimes, you need a cruel landlord, so that you won't be too comfortable in someone else's house, to enable you to build your own house! But sometimes, when we are disappointed, we feel bitter against God, man or even ourselves, without knowing that the end-point of that disappointment is the beginning of your new, divine appointment with God! Understand this: Every disappointment you once had, ended with a special blessing attached to it! That is why you must stop crying or complaining, no matter how 2016 has been. Sometimes, you need wicked brothers, sisters or friends to push you to your Promised Land! When disappointed, simply let go and let God! You cannot see a new OPEN door while you are still putting all your attention, time and energy in trying to force the closed one to open. If possible, delete some old numbers from your phone and move on! Oh , again the Holy Ghost is emphasizing: "No disappointment come without an attached blessing!" Disappointment is PHASE 1... while the blessing is PHASE 2! No mortal man or woman jump this disappointment route to accomplishment. That is why it is called Breakthrough! Something must BREAK so that you can go through! That shall be your story! Hold on, hold out and LOOK UP!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Sing 1 : Tis so sweet to trust...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Lord, turn my past disappointments into my promotion ladders.
3. O Lord, let every disappointment pass over me.
4. I command every yoke manufacturer; Dry Up and scatter with your yoke in Jesus name (Pray it seriously)
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) as led now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Homegistmassive Crowd Rush To St Augustine's Church,after News Of Bleeding Cruci / 22years Deaf And Dumb Got Healed ..live Here @ OGUTA IMO STATE / *10 Things The Bible Wants You To Know In This Recession Time.....*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.