Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine (2780 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Rihanna Looking Bursty & Beautiful On New IG Pics / People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by macquis(m): 6:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Pop songstress Rihanna adorns herself in a look similar to the Last Woman On Earth for the September 2016 cover of W magazine. The singer lets her costume speak for her as she transfigures into a post-apocalyptic queen, donning chains, metal keys and billowing designer pieces (all personally crafted by Margiela, Prada, Christian Dior, among others) and stands alongside Mad Max-esque men and muzzled canines.

See more photos:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/03/rihanna-transforms-into-a-ruling-warrior-queen-in-a-dark-dystopian-future-for-w-magazine/

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by youngest85(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2016
I dnt see anytn wrong wt ds costume na
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by hungryboy(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2016
My crush
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by macquis(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
I dnt see anytn wrong wt ds costume na
Don't be blind brov.... It's all Illuminati, I mean the looks.
Most especially the first picture where her left eye looks all spiked

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by slimthugchimee(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2016
macquis:

Don't be blind brov.... It's all Illuminati, I mean the looks.
Most especially the first picture where her left eye looks all spiked
forget all thos illuminati nonsense....let the girl do her thing...i love the concept of the photoshoot

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by youngest85(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2016
macquis:
Don't be blind brov.... It's all Illuminati, I mean the looks. Most especially the first picture where her left eye looks all spiked

And wats it wt illuminati?
Is it nt a movement?
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by malikombi(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Rihana-na-na.......I wanna give you my ? Remember that song??

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by omas1(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
I can't help it, I think I'm loving this babe.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by macquis(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2016
omas1:
I can't help it, I think I'm loving this babe.
What's there to love about her...
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by cosby02(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
sad

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by omas1(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
macquis:

What's there to love about her...
Every thing about her, height, voice and dancing skills.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by EyeofHorus: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2016
I like it demonic. Beautiful pictures
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by macquis(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2016
EyeofHorus:
I like it demonic. Beautiful pictures
Oh you also think it's Demonic.... Coincidentally she's flashing the EYE OF HORUS which happens to be ur pseudonym
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by Grammywinner: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Really weird photos
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by IAMMUIC: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
I just love the concept
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by Grammywinner: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why does she adorn her left eye
Re: Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine by EyeofHorus: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
macquis:

Oh you also think it's Demonic.... Coincidentally she's flashing the EYE OF HORUS which happens to be ur pseudonym

Demonic is sexy because demons don't exist. I'll call it demonic art and it's beautiful cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Spencer - Lead Singer Of DYNASTY BAND Of The 80s Recollects Visit To Lagos / See The Look-alike Heroes Of Mark Zuckerburg And Donald Trump (photos) / Throwback Photograph Of Late Archbishop Benson And Margaret Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.