Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Looking Sleek, Happy And Strong After The #savemayowa Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Looking Sleek, Happy And Strong After The #savemayowa Scandal (731 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Looking Sleek, Happy And Strong After The #savemayowa Scandal by Blackberrybabes: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2016
This lady has been through a lot of recent and all I can say about Toyin is that She is a strong woman. Despite the scandal and the tribulations, she has still been able to come out strong and live her life like nothing happened. Kudos to her.

I want to use this opportunity to remind Nigerians of other Nigerians. Don't stop doing good if God has given you the grace to do that, but put it at the back of your mind that people will forget all the goods you do to them the moment you stop doing that good.

In my candid opinion and advice, I think it is best you extend your helping hands more to your immediate family members and total strangers. Even if they don't appreciate you anymore, you can easiily let go. Friends are the worst set of people to help, from my personal experience, they will still go behind you and tell others of how less you have done for them and that you can always do more.

What a world we live in!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/toyin-aimakhu-looking-sleek-happy-and.html

lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looking Sleek, Happy And Strong After The #savemayowa Scandal by andray12(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
thank God say she cover her amoeba leg wey b lyk frog own

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl Assisted By Kanu Heart Foundation In 2001 Is 19 And An Undergraduate / Beyonce Latest.... / Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes And Injures Nigerian Owner On Top Of A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.