Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is Your Zeal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Zeal? (425 Views)

Our Zeal Unto Him / What Do U Think?? Restitution Or Zeal Without Knowledge??? / The Zeal Of Going To Church Is Almost Gone. How Do I Overcome This Challenge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Zeal? by NnannaMba: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Growing up, I had what I considered was a pleasant life. I was a smart kid, and my parents were comfortable so I lacked nothing. I had an amazing family and amazing friends. Life was good.

I felt blessed but I wasn’t exactly happy. I wanted more, needed more. Everyday was just a cycle repeated over and over again and it was frustrating at some point, looking around me, what I saw was no different. From the next door neighbor to my family, they all lived that way, apathetic and uninspiring. I felt stuck, like my life was this movie plot replayed daily. Honestly, I was confused as to why my life seemed so ordinary to me and I wasn’t going to rest till I figured it out…

Read more: http://rotesmag.com/ask-yourself-what-is-your-zeal/

(1) (Reply)

Single Christians Hub Whatsapp Seminar / Controversy:why Did God Create Both Light And Sun / Bishop David Oyedepo And Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.