Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Bet9ja Did To Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Bet9ja Did To Me (547 Views)

Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / See What Bet9ja Did To Me On The 1st Of October... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bet9ja Did To Me by pentzuatzil(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2016
What bet9ja virtual did to me..... Yesterday was one of the craziest day in my life.... I think am a betting addict but what happened to me yesterday has made me choose the right path.... I caused the day I started gambling yesterday, I even cursed the person that introduced me to it when I wasted the remaining 12k on me which I supposed to use to travel and make some necessary preparation on bet9ja's virtual... I then make I vow and curse myself that the next time I play bet9ja's virtual make I die.... Please I want you guys to wish me any bad thing you know whenever I break this vow.....
Re: What Bet9ja Did To Me by Taeewo(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
We cant wish you bad rather to pray you stop

1 Like

Re: What Bet9ja Did To Me by Ajanacool(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmm 12k?
Re: What Bet9ja Did To Me by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2016
pentzuatzil:
What bet9ja virtual did to me..... Yesterday was one of the craziest day in my life.... I think am a betting addict but what happened to me yesterday has made me choose the right path.... I caused the day I started gambling yesterday, I even cursed the person that introduced me to it when I wasted the remaining 12k on me which I supposed to use to travel and make some necessary preparation on bet9ja's virtual... I then make I vow and curse myself that the next time I play bet9ja's virtual make I die.... Please I want you guys to wish me any bad thing you know whenever I break this vow.....
Stay away from gambling. It ruins life.
Re: What Bet9ja Did To Me by feldido(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
12k only?

You be learner grin grin grin
Re: What Bet9ja Did To Me by kcee14u(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2016
12k wow.....
Na iti u be

(1) (Reply)

Important Message To All Arsenal Fans From DSTV / Vid&Pic Barca Youth Team Show Awesome Sportsmanship After Beating Japanese Side / Mario Balotelli Completes Transfer To OGC Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.