Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

[story]my Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 29 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story]my Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 29 (1347 Views)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story]my Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 29 by Realtunez: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2016
I really learnt a lot from Lokman, crucial but usually unnoticed stuffs like renaming a pictures by date, such as if you download a picture or probably re-edit a picture, to make more sense, you can save it with date. Most phones save pictures in date format e.g 20170607.jpg or Img_07_05.jpg , “little things like this count” said Lokman. “Even the whites are now getting wise”. And back to the actual reason that pushed me to Malaysia. A week after I got the mail from Cindy, informing me of her presence in Malaysia as we have agreed to meet. I mailed her back then that I was too busy but would make it the coming week, which was this week. I intentionally waited till friday, I then mailed her that have landed also. She rushed series of mails to me inquiring about where I was and if she could come over, but I cut her expectations short, replying her I came around with friends, and I was staying with a friend. She then chilled. We eventually agreed to meet the next day (Saturday), I updated Lokman about the parole, and he reacted like he was shocked. Lokman : what ! Tomorrow! Me : yeah , Tomorrow is okay right ? Lokman : man, you’ve got to work on you intonation, your english has to be faster and more fluent than this. Me : (smiled, changed my style of speaking to queens men type) And who told ya, I couldn’t do that already, have planned this for quit a while, so I know my game. Lokman : (Laughing) Damn ! You are the man. Seriously you never cease to surprise me. With the way you talked now, man you good to go. Me : now you are talking. That night I didn’t sleep early enough, I google searched for video tutorials on how to increase speed pace of speaking english. I watched the clips and practiced to self satisfaction. Very early the next day, I went to a saloon, in school,
Read more:- http://realtunez.com/storymy-life-as-a-yahoo-boy-season-2-episode-29/

(1) (Reply)

Penstruation / Are you a Freelance Writer - Increase your Earnings with these 6 tips / Harry Potter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.