Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, (1228 Views)

Who Else Got This Interview Message / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by emmahoney(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2016
VACANCY..,Moji Adegoke international home school,behind GTB,Asero,Abeokuta, B.sc,B.ed,HND,NCE and the likes can apply...Applicable to any discipline. CV to be sumbmitted directly to the school on or
before 27th of July.

I applied to the above school and I got a message from this School inviting me for
an interview on the 4th of August. Somebody
that knows about the School should tell me their
salary range as well as their terms of
employment. And if the school provides
accommodation for staff who are not living in
Abeokuta. Please, it is very urgent.
Re: Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by Adexy4us(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
No school website, no phone number? Even their method of job advertisements is not descriptive enough....primary or secondary? I don't think this is worth going for especially as you don't know d structure or payment method of d school....

But if u are cool with any salary package u could gv it a trial? but I perceive avr sch in abk cant pay above 30k

But wait a minute! are u not d same guy announcing on teaching thread u hav master degree & a chemistry guru at astute interview?

#thehustlingisreal# oo
Re: Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by emmahoney(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Adexy4us:
No school website, no phone number? Even their method of job advertisements is not descriptive enough....primary or secondary? I don't think this is worth going for especially as you don't know d structure or payment method of d school....

But if u are cool with any salary package u could gv it a trial? but I perceive avr sch in abk cant pay above 30k

But wait a minute! are u not d same guy announcing on teaching thread u hav master degree & a chemistry guru at astute interview?

#thehustlingisreal# oo
Thanks for your contributions, I have searched Internet too and there was no exciting info/ no info about the school. When I saw the advert, I was not interested in the school. After which I was trying to know a bit of info about the school buy contacting a friend of my who stays at Abeokuta. He told me that he doesn't no the school but he would help me to submit my CV and application letter;which he did. Fast forward to yesterday, the school sent me a message inviting me for interview.

I am after the pay now more than ever before. Because that is one of the reasons that made me to resign at the end of the just concluded academic session. I can no longer accept any job that pays below 50k.

O yes, I have was at Astute and all you said about me is true. Astute College has kept us at arm's length for a long time, hence, the need to forget about them and move on.

Thanks bro...
Re: Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by Adexy4us(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
emmahoney:
Thanks for your contributions, I have searched Internet too and there was no exciting info/ no info about the school. When I saw the advert, I was not interested in the school. After which I was trying to know a bit of info about the school buy contacting a friend of my who stays at Abeokuta. He told me that he doesn't no the school but he would help me to submit my CV and application letter;which he did. Fast forward to yesterday, the school sent me a message inviting me for interview.

I am after the pay now more than ever before. Because that is one of the reasons that made me to resign at the end of the just concluded academic session. I can no longer accept any job that pays below 50k.

O yes, I have was at Astute and all you said about me is true. Astute College has kept us at arm's length for a long time, hence, the need to forget about them and move on.

Thanks bro...

Its well my brother.......so till now nothing from Astute... also got the invite then but didn't honor it.....perceived the astute guy is gonna b a harsh person...
Re: Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by emmahoney(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Adexy4us:

Its well my brother.......so till now nothing from Astute... also got the invite then but didn't honor it.....perceived the astute guy is gonna b a harsh person...
Yeah,of course the principal seems to be a harsh person but the owner of the school is not. The principal came and passed us without greeting us when we went for their practical teaching interview. People greeted him and he used his nose to answer them. I have my ego too, that made me to ignore him. He gave me tough time during the practical teaching interview but the owner of this school was defending me. He was just criticising me as if I was being interviewed for a job that pays 1m per month.

Nobody has been called as at today;maybe tomorrow the school will open our page.

Best wishes...
Re: Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by Adexy4us(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2016
emmahoney:
Yeah,of course the principal seems to be a harsh person but the owner of the school is not. The principal came and passed us without greeting us when we went for their practical teaching interview. People greeted him and he used his nose to answer them. I have my ego too, that made me to ignore him. He gave me tough time during the practical teaching interview but the owner of this school was defending me. He was just criticising me as if I was being interviewed for a job that pays 1m per month.

Nobody has been called as at today;maybe tomorrow the school will open our page.

Best wishes...

How far bro!! Hope the transfer window have been friendly & smiling towards ur path.....If so Glory be to God & if not let's intensify on the search & God will definitely answer our prayers..

Seen two offers so far which is d minimum amount u quoted up there at Ikd & Ibafo but still hoping if i could get something better & easy proximity to my house..

Anything from Astute still?

Just feel like hearing from you
Re: Interview Message From Moji Adegoke International Home School, by emmahoney(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Adexy4us:

Wow!! That is great, I am about to get one. I was called upon to come and spend one week with them and if they are pleased with my services they would give me accommodation and free food as bonuses. I will be with them this week. Nothing from Astute, it is their own wahala. Thanks for contacting me bro, best regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2016 Extended / Urgent Vacancy / A Few Things You Should Note Before You Pay For A Digital Marketing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.