Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 (690 Views)

How To Transfer Photos From Samsung To Galaxy S8? / How To Transfer Photos From Samsung To Iphone 7/7 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by ndmu8442: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2016
"Is there any simple ways to directly switch all my photos and videos from the old Galaxy Note 5 to my new Note 7? I don't want to spend too much of my time on it. Please help!!!!"

Bought a new Galaxy Note 7 to replace your old Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5? Looking for a simple yet useful way to easily transfer your tons of Photos and Videos from the old Galaxy Note phone to Note 7 without spending too much of time? This video will tells you how to one click to transfer photos, videos and more data from Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 to Note 7 via Samsung Transfer.

Samsung Transfer is an all-in-one data transfer and management software which enables you to transfer not only photos and videos, but also text messages, call logs, calendars, music, contacts and more from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another with ease.

Steps to Transfer Photos Videos from Galaxy Note to Note 7

Step 1. Download, install and launch Samsung Transfer on your computer.
Step 2. Connect both of your old Galaxy Note Phone and Galaxy Note 7 to PC.
Step 3. One click to sync photos videos and more from old Galaxy to Note 7.

Besides, you can backup your data from Galaxy phone, and extracting to restore to any supported Samsung phones and tablets, and permanently erase all files and settings on your Samsung phone without restored.

Related Tutorial: Restore Photos Videos from Backup to Note 7

Read the video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1qn4PQCDfQ
Re: How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by zizhulx(f): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2016
To directly switch all my photos and videos from the old Galaxy Note 5 to my new Note 7, just try mobile transfer program, which is able to directly transfer files between two phones at ease.
Re: How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by konersye: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Samsung Data Transfer enables you to sync anything from one Samsung phone to another, of course including transfer photos videos from Galaxy Note to Note 7 with ease.
Re: How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by ndmu8442: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2016
good topic, it is helpful and thanks to shared.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Answer To The Question "When Will The World End"? / 5 Ways Your Tech Gadgets May Be Affecting Your Health / Giant Dinosaur Predators From Africa (niger Fossil Discovery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.