Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Use SP Flashtools. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use SP Flashtools. (1003 Views)

Easy Method To Root Tecno Camon C8 With SP Flash Tool / Infinix Hot 2 X510 Android 6.0 Upgrade Through SP Flash Tool / Pls Help With Sp Flash Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use SP Flashtools. by Esseson1(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Gooday Guys, Pls my Tecno Y2 is stuck in its boot animation after I did some incompatible tweaks to its build.prop file and now I want to flash it but I already factory reset the phone which means USB debugging will be disabled automatically , I don't know if enabling it is a must if you have to flash with SP flashtool. Pls help me.
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by DuduParaPara: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buy bro, why would you want to modify something when you know you`re not a professional?
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by saxby(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Over sabi go kill person o
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by selfdefence: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Esseson1:
Gooday Guys, Pls my Tecno Y2 is stuck in its boot animation after I did some incompatible tweaks to its build.prop file and now I want to flash it but I already factory reset the phone which means USB debugging will be disabled automatically , I don't know if enabling it is a must if you have to flash with SP flashtool. Pls help me.

Oga go to computer village na or you visit their office.
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by sureinfo: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Op you can`t eat your cake and have it. Give it to pros
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by Esseson1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm... Thank you all for the censuring session, already learned my lesson when it comes to tweaking... still awaiting any help tho...
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by surestsam(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Esseson1:
Hmm... Thank you all for the censuring session, already learned my lesson when it comes to tweaking... still awaiting any help tho...
visit .com ..thank me later
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by nestic(m): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2016
can your enter recovery mood in this state
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by Esseson1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
nestic:
can your enter recovery mood in this state
Yes, already did factory reset with it..
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by mcemmy0z: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Download mtk usb drive to your system and install it..
Using sp flash doesn't mean if your phone is in debug or not.
Download the stock Rom and flash it, it will work, you can also use miracle box if you know the function.
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by nestic(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
mcemmy0z:
Download mtk usb drive to your system and install it..
Using sp flash doesn't mean if your phone is in debug or not.
Download the stock Rom and flash it, it will work, you can also use miracle box if you know the function.
dats all
Re: How To Use SP Flashtools. by wilnaira(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Esseson1:

Don't panic, read all the detail on how to use SP flash tool here, for your device

http://www.nairabit.com/2016/05/how-to-flash-mediatek-smartphone-roms_5.html

You will have to download stock ROM for your device here

http://www.nairabit.com/2016/06/stock-roms-download-links-for-android.html

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Etisalat 1GB Night Plan For Just #200 / Ussd Codes For Tranferring Money Between Bank Accounts Through Mobile Phone For / A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.