Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others (1640 Views)

4 Financial Mistakes You’re Probably Making… And Don’t Even Know It / An Intensive Three Days Training On 3D Epoxy Flooring / Attend This Training On Soap Making & Other Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by goodlink(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
A lot has happened and is still happening in the Nigerian economy. Fuel price has gone up; cost of living is going up daily from food to transportation to education and even to accommodation already. A lot of job losses and salary reduction have happened in response to this same situation by various organizations. We can complain and whine about the government, the economy, our family and even education but none of those will change anything.

there are still great opportunities out there with huge potentials even in the middle of this current economic situation only if you will be willing to step out of ‘fear of the unknown’ and acquired this simple skills of Soap making and others.

Our training is designed to inspire and to provoke radical transformation in every person that participated, and also to produce mental shift from job-seeker to job-owners.

The training is 100% practical, motivating and impactful. We aim to increase your personal efficiency and values needed to attract resources in the societies.

Kindly join us for this Training. 2 days to go! Kindly book your seat now. Limited Slots Left!!!

Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Learn more about soap making here. www.nairaland.com/2635938/make-over-110000-bars-soap
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by iHart(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
Learn more about soap making here.
www.nairaland.com/2635938/make-over-110000-bars-soap
why not stay on your own thread and allow others to promote their business. the way you go about posting on other people's thread and bashing others that post on your own, I doubt if you really make soap or sell eBook. mtcheww
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2016
iHart:

why not stay on your own thread and allow others to promote their business. the way you go about posting on other people's thread and bashing others that post on your own, I doubt if you really make soap or sell eBook. mtcheww

I make insane cash selling soap. I now make over 50 thousands bars every week. No small soap maker can beat that.
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
You should have at least attached your product pictures, not stolen pictures like you have here. All the pictures you have are not yours.
All the pictures I have on my thread are mine. I spent millions developing and researching how to make quality bar of soap.

You make money training people isn't it ? I make money selling over 200 thousand bars of soap every month. You can take a tour of my factory if you are interested. I also make money selling eBooks to people who want to learn soap making.

Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Are you still doubting whether I make money from my soap. Even If my profit is just 5 Naira on a bar of soap, I will still make lots of cash.
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2016
You are one of those guys that make soap with soap dish ? lol grin grin grin. I see them every where. They make like 50, 100 or at most 500 bars ? lmao. You should get my eBook and brush up your soap making skill.
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by iHart(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

I make insane cash selling soap. I now make over 50 thousands bars every week. No small soap maker can beat that.
that's really interesting. but there are small soap makers who beat that handsomely. assuming your bars weigh 50g but I know they weigh far more than that, you are talking about 2.5ton of soap per week and about 10tons a month. its good but the logistics involved in doing that amount won't give you the time to be ranting online about eBook. I however hail you on that 50k bar record. keep it up
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by iHart(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
You should have at least attached your product pictures, not stolen pictures like you have here. All the pictures you have are not yours.
All the pictures I have on my thread are mine. I spent millions developing and researching how to make quality bar of soap.

You make money training people isn't it ? I make money selling over 200 thousand bars of soap every month. You can take a tour of my factory if you are interested. I also make money selling eBooks to people who want to learn soap making.
Note: I am not the op. just that I follow threads that have to do with soap. I follow yours also but I like people staying in there own thing. that way I won't get distracted following a thread. every thread is unique to me, that's why I like people being in there own.
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
iHart:
that's really interesting. but there are small soap makers who beat that handsomely. assuming your bars weigh 50g but I know they weigh far more than that, you are talking about 2.5ton of soap per week and about 10tons a month. its good but the logistics involved in doing that amount won't give you the time to be ranting online about eBook. I however hail you on that 50k bar record. keep it up

Look, I only come online when I'm less busy.Besides I have about 9 teenage boys working for me.
Re: An Intensive Training On Soap Making And Others by iHart(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
CosmeticChemist:

Look, I only come online when I'm less busy.Besides I have about 9 teenage boys working for me.
every one comes online when less busy. I am not doubting your output. carry on... on the other hand learn PR...

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Workers, Have You Been Paid Your Salary For This Month? / My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me / Easy Way To Get A Job In Oil Service Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.