Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,603 members, 7,861,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Journey To Finding A Domestic Help In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Finding A Domestic Help In Abuja (496 Views)

Hard Time Finding A Better Bussiness? Just Watch This & Relax! (big Boys Comedy) / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st / The Nigerian Exporters’ Guide To Finding Foreign Buyers For Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Finding A Domestic Help In Abuja by FrankEsther: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2016
You cant imagine my journey to getting a proper maid in this city of Abuja. At a point my friends were already getting tired of hearing my constant need for a maid as i was always changing maid every 3 days top, not because i wanted to, but because of the annoying and strange issues these maids bring along with them. First it was a maid having a potion in her belongings which i found 2 days after she arrived inscribed on it was love potion, i had to send her away because i had an husband to protect. Another one came and complained she wouldn't do laundries if not with a washing machine, another stole from me, another was lazy as hell, another had cerebral malaria which i found out after she slumped and just when i thought i had found the perfect maid, she was diagnosed with hepatitis B. I was getting so frustrated taking maids every 3 days to carry out tests on them as i get to juggle that with work and still no solution. Until finally i went to google to search for professional domestic service and i stumbled on essvickleenklub on google, then i realized i had been stressing myself for too long because all test and background check had been done and to top it, every maid had undergone their mandatory professional training. I feel so relieved and my friends are aswell now they are free from my constant complaints about my maids. This maid from Essvickleenklub has been with me for 3 months and believe me i have no regrets whatsoever. i highly recommend this group (essvickleenklub)

(1) (Reply)

Mineral Fiber Tile By Sinoceiling / Urgent Freelance Job For Iphone Users / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.