Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? (1836 Views)

Bloggers Help Yourself By Helping Others To Get More Traffic Traffic / Naija Bloggers And Their Net Worth / Naija Bloggers When Adsense Approves Your Request. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2016
I have observed that naija bloggers never help themselves, they hoard information and secrets of their success to themselves. They will rather ask you to pay for everything. Nawa for Una! You guys need to change.

PS. I need someone to give me the secret to getting 5k visit per day

Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by D34lw4p(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Pogba:
I have observed that naija bloggers never help themselves, they hoard information and secrets of their success to themselves. They will rather ask you to pay for everything. Nawa for Una! You guys need to change.

Thanks

it's because you're associating with the wrong ones. Meet different webmasters and bloggers here and also share your ideas, everyone is always eager to help. Join: www.nct.com.ng and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2016
D34lw4p:
it's because you're associating with the wrong ones. Meet different webmasters and bloggers here and also share your ideas, everyone is always eager to help. Join: www.nct.com.ng and see for yourself.

Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by newsphase(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Pogba:

How do I get a fb group with 100k or become an admin of the group?

Sometimes the group is up for sale.. even here on nairaland they do sell..... but if you want to do the hardwork of opening a group yourself .. using chrome browser (you will install an extension which can help you add all friends to the group at once).. then you add your friends.. invite people you know to log in.. in your computer (chrome browser) then you add their friends... continuoulsy and in some weeks or months you get 100,000 members with you being the admin..

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
newsphase:

Sometimes the group is up for sale.. even here on nairaland they do sell..... but if you want to do the hardwork of opening a group yourself .. using chrome browser (you will install an extension which can help you add all friends to the group at once).. then you add your friends.. invite people you know to log in.. in your computer (chrome browser) then you add their friends... continuoulsy and in some weeks or months you get 100,000 members with you being the admin..

Do you have any for sale?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by bedfordng(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pogba:

Thanks

naija bloggers are fond of over doing things. you teach them, they package and sell in your back. you teach them, they over do it , abuse it and it become over saturated. so why teaching for free when your effort would be abused. but when they buy it at expensive price, they think twice before giving it out and before it gets saturated, you must have made some money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
bedfordng:
naija bloggers are fond of over doing things. you teach them, they package and sell in your back. you teach them, they over do it , abuse it and it become over saturated. so why teaching for free when your effort would be abused. but when they buy it at expensive price, they think twice before giving it out

Teach me,I won't abuse it

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have observe the same. Some will tell you to drop your email and yet, won't deliver instead, you will get subscribed to a service you know nothing of.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by dunmorris(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
newsphase:

Pls with 100,000group members how many PV can I get a day

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by newsphase(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
dunmorris:

Pls with 100,000group members how many PV can I get a day

I don't know ... But if the group is very active you can get more than 5 thousand Page views everyday... assured
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Toluwani113: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pogba:

How do I get a fb group with 100k or become an admin of the group?
i have facebook groups & pages for sale.
Quote me if you want to buy any
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Toluwani113:

i have facebook groups & pages for sale.
Quote me if you want to buy any

Hi
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Toluwani113: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pogba:

Hi
i'm fine.
I have 2 facebook pages for sale(the first page has 18,000 likes while the second page has 13,000 likes)

Also, i have a facebook group with 32,000 active members (but i can build it to 50,000, 100,000, 150,000 members, etc)

Now, choose the one you want to buy and i'll tell you the price.

Please quote me when you want to give me a feedback

Thanks
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by aikmurphy(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Here is what I do to drive traffic to my site you can do so too.

I use .http://www.buzzsumo.com
to know what article in my niche that has the greatest Share in social media; that shows me that people Like it.

So I will head over to google and search the article and read the article and try to write better that what the author wrote ( Don't copy and paste)

Then again I write at least 1500 words article, they rank well in google.

Now Posting article on your site is one thing. but if you don't promote your article you won't see any result.

So here is How is do my promotion.

I look for people that are expert in my niche that wrote on the same topic and quote them in my article and then write them to inform them about the article and ask them to Share it with their readers. (But first build a relationship with them first ..

Then I joined Facebook groups where my target audience hangout, build a relationship with them.

So whenever I have a new Post in my blog,

I Just go the groups and write a little thing about the post and drop the link so anyone interested can visit my site through the link.

( read the groups rules and regulations first)

Finally there is a Facebook group I joined where we

1 Share each others post
2 Comment on each others Posts
3 Comment on each others twitter handle and much more.

All these is to make our site attractive to people.

It is a close group. But see if they will accept you.

https://www./399478270202108
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
aikmurphy:

to know what article in my niche that has the greatest Share in social media; that shows me that people Like it.

So I will head over to google and search the article and read the article and try to write better that what the author wrote ( Don't copy and paste)

Now Posting article on your site is one thing. but if you don't promote your article you won't see any result.

I look for people that are expert in my niche that wrote on the same topic and quote them in my article and then write them to inform them about the article and ask them to Share it with their readers. (But first build a relationship with them first ..

Then I joined Facebook groups where my target audience hangout, build a relationship with them.

I Just go the groups and write a little thing about the post and drop the link so anyone interested can visit my site through the link.

1 Share each others post

Thanks a lot, God will bless you
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by newsphase(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Toluwani113:

i'm fine.
I have 2 facebook pages for sale(the first page has 18,000 likes while the second page has 13,000 likes)

Also, i have a facebook group with 32,000 active members (but i can build it to 50,000, 100,000, 150,000 members, etc)

Now, choose the one you want to buy and i'll tell you the price.

Please quote me when you want to give me a feedback

Thanks

How much for that of 150,000 active members

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by newsphase(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
aikmurphy:

1 Share each others post
this just sounds like something you copied

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pogba:

Thanks

Guy get content you will get traffick

if you're damn in need of serious traffic get 100 - 200 articles and watch your blog.
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Toluwani113: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
newsphase:

How much for that of 150,000 active members
#50,000

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Toluwani113:

#50,000

Yo ambition sha...use brain na

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Toluwani113: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Pogba:

Yo ambition sha...use brain na
may God punish you for that.
Useless fellow
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Toluwani113:

may God punish you for that.
Useless fellow

Shuoo, just because I advised you?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by bobojoshua(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
aikmurphy:

1 Share each others post

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pogba:

Thanks

Lol..my dear,we all need to make money online and if we have something that people wants badly they will provide the solution and ask you to pay.

So..getting 5k visits to your blog is small..
I wrote a thread about getting traffic about 200k a day..and I charged them.

This tutorial cannot be given out for free,hope you know,so it depends how much the person is selling the information.

So my dear..since you're desperate for it..I will charge you 3k for it.

If you don't want 200k visits to your blog,no p..
Business is business my dear..pay and get your 200k visits a day..

You can even charge people to do the same for them.

Send mail to conbliss20@gmail.com if you're interested.

Other people that wants the same tutorial..also send mail to the e-mail I provided.

Goodbye my dear!
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mrsparrow:

Lol..my dear,we all need to make money online and if we have something that people wants badly they will provide the solution and ask you to pay.

So..getting 5k visits to your blog is small..
I wrote a thread about getting traffic about 200k a day..and I charged them.

This tutorial cannot be given out for free,hope you know,so it depends how much the person is selling the information.

So my dear..since you're desperate for it..I will charge you 3k for it.

If you don't want 200k visits to your blog,no p..
Business is business my dear..pay and get your 200k visits a day..

You can even charge people to do the same for them.

Send mail to conbliss20@gmail.com if you're interested.

Other people that wants the same tutorial..also send mail to the e-mail I provided.

Goodbye my dear!

Thanks but no thanks,

Sooner or later someone will come around and teach me for free.
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pogba:

Thanks but no thanks,

Sooner or later someone will come around and teach me for free.

Lol..stingy guy..
Anyway shaa..
No p
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mrsparrow:

Lol..stingy guy..
Anyway shaa..
No p

Stingy? Wow!

I have read your previous posts and saw that you are nothing but a cheap, desperate scammer. How can you have the secret to making $800,000 per month from AdSense and yet you are begging for N3000 for ebook here on Nairaland?

You are not smart.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pogba:

Stingy? Wow!

I have read your previous posts and saw that you are nothing but a cheap, desperate scammer. How can you have the secret to making $800,000 per month from AdSense and yet you are begging for N3000 for ebook here on Nairaland?

You are not smart.

Lol..if I keep it N20,000 will you buy it??
In business you try to keep something as a price that can enable people to buy it..

My dear..if you don't want the traffic tutorial,don't make noise after all ..those people that paid..did they say it was a scam??

So try to say something you know..don't lie against people.

If you like keep waiting..God wil come down and tell you how to generate traffic..you don't know God uses men to help people

Goodbye!
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pogba:

Stingy? Wow!

You are not smart.

And one thing with you guys is that if something is given to you guys at a CHEAPER rate..you guys will conclude its a SCAM.

Anyway..not all of you shaa..some people still contacted me..

So grow up!
Re: Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? by naphunlimited(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
this for all bloggers how care o make it outside adsense.
check out Tribal Ads network it is worth registring with them, they also have good conversion rate.

click the link below
http://tribalad.cs.pgssl.com/refer/?n=231&a=37821&z=44726&d=n

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Babes Php Quiz / Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail / Design Alibaba.com And Aliexpress.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.