Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please Oo Has The World Ended ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Oo Has The World Ended ? (397 Views)

I Saw This At Ibadan Yesterday. Nawa Oo / Pls Help Oo, I Need To Get Traffic To My Blog / See How This Woman’s B.reasts Ended Up Looking After £11k B0ob Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by trinity227(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nairalanders, i thought they said the world was going to end on the 29th of last month. Please has it ended ? because i dont know if dint made it to heaven cause i am still seeing myself on earth.

Re: Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by Theoritical(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Adverse effects of Kwalee weed'
Thought I told Seun to create psycho page for the less privilege!
Re: Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by trinity227(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
IF THE WORLD END, I THINK NAIRALAND WILL STILL BE ACTIVE,, BECAUSE I KNOW LALA WONT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN,, SO HE WILL BE IN CHARGE HERE ON EARTH...... grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by trinity227(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
bUT THE SAID IT WAS GOING TO END NA.. ABI ? MAYBE I WAS SLEEPING WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDED.. DID YOU HEARD IT ?
Theoritical:
Adverse effects of Kwalee weed'
Thought I told Seun to create psycho page for the less privilege!
Re: Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Whether the world is going to end today or tomorrow should be the very least of our concern. I have since learnt to live in the moment than bothering myself about what may be.

1 Like

Re: Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by trinity227(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
its not like being concerned or worrying... but if the world even end how we just going to be seeing some people going up and some standing on ground? or some will disappear ? or you might just wake up and not find your kids or wife or husband and later you hear they gone to heaven and you dint
Re: Please Oo Has The World Ended ? by Greatzeus(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
I never read or open any of the threads,here or any other site,its stupid undecided end ko hibernate ni grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The List Of Evil Philosophies: / 1970s,1980s,1990s Come In... / Are Our Christian Law Makers In Slumber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.