Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert (1186 Views)

Check Here For Mikrotik, Cisco, And Cyberoam Configurations / How To Create Mangle Rules On A Mikrotik Router / How To Implement Vlan On Mikrotik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert by joenor(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls I'm in need of someone that can config Mikrotik very well and can put up a webpage on it, Kindly Notify if you can, But you should be in Delta State and from Warri.
Re: Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert by solexadex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
I don't have to be in warri, but I can assist solexadex@gmail.com
Re: Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert by joenor(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks Bro, so what next?
solexadex:
I don't have to be in warri, but I can assist solexadex@gmail.com
Re: Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert by Mellorix: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
joenor:
Pls I'm in need of someone that can config Mikrotik very well and can put up a webpage on it, Kindly Notify if you can, But you should be in Delta State and from Warri.

We can help you do this, kindly let me know the exact issue you facing . Do you just want to put up a captive portal in such a way that when anyone logs into your network it automatically goes into a page that will say welcome to XYZ Hotel , please enter your username and password.

Or let me know exactly what you need.
Re: Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert by joenor(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Yes something of such nature.
Mellorix:

We can help you do this, kindly let me know the exact issue you facing . Do you just want to put up a captive portal in such a way that when anyone logs into your network it automatically goes into a page that will say welcome to XYZ Hotel , please enter your username and password.

Or let me know exactly what you need.
Re: Urgently Needed Mikrotik Expert by Mellorix: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2016
joenor:
Yes something of such nature.

SOmething of that nature? LOL Dont you have a requirements? or what exactly do you want to do ?

you can email us info@kevzon.com

(1) (Reply)

Website For Downloading PC Crack Apps / Game Of Thrones Alleged Hacker Sets To Be Executed / Best, Safe & Free Websites For Downloading Windows Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.