Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Gtb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test (3175 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test by jbaby(f): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2006
Dear All,

I just got an E-mail from GTB inviting me for their test Next week Saturday.
Can Fellow nairalanders who have done this test before PLEASE give me an idea of
What the test is about.

God Bless you All,
Re: Gtb Test by jontemple: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2006
please i want to know when you applied to GTB. was it thru online or u submited ur cv at head office. please kindly tell me.
secondly are they inviting just 2.1 guys only or with those with 2.2. kindlt tell me please.

as for the test, i had its simple, but u have to be very fast cos there aint always time.
maths, verbal reasoning. good luck and waiting to hear from you.
thanks.
Re: Gtb Test by kenocom: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
Please where and when is the GTB test taking place.
Re: Gtb Test by Fummiee(f): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2006
hi, i got the invitation too. its on the 16th of dec. i was scheduled for 1p.m.
pls any got the format? kindly post.
Re: Gtb Test by Fummiee(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2006
the venue: nigerian law school ozumba mbadiwe, victoria island.
Re: Gtb Test by omosefe(f): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
the test is for 28mins. it is divided into 3sections
verbal reasoning which is 25qustions to answer in 8mins
numerical reasoning is 30qustions to answer in 10mins
abstract reasoning is 25qustions to answer in 10mins.

u need to be fast. do the ones u knw and dnt waste time on a qustion.

all the best.
Re: Gtb Test by justyn3x(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2006
May all of you remain as you are,amen.

What the forum is about is helping people with info on how to get jobs,if you think you will get the job cos you are the only one applying, then be mindfull that you are not a creative and positive competitor,you wont survive out there even if you are employed, why?

cos u are all afraid of competition.

i dear anyone of you to reply on how you got the invite, (in yoruba) awon oloshi!!!

grin
Re: Gtb Test by jbaby(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2006
Hi all,

I sent my Cv online and i dropped it off at their head office a couple of weeks ago.
wish everyone all the best.
Re: Gtb Test by justyn3x(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2006
Correct babe,

may your star remain vivid for all to see, at least i can see it already.

I guess this means more people can take a cue from here.

Your success is assured,please when you get your GTB job, return and post it here to shame the devil .

I wish you divine favour,amen.
Re: Gtb Test by drew2: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2006
please will the exam really start for 1pm because i have another exam for 11
Re: Gtb Test by ekunit(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2006
please for those of you that got the invitation,can you kindly tell us what you were instructed to bring along with you,say your invitation for example.
Re: Gtb Test by alphaomega(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2006
Gtb sent a text to my sis yestanite, They said the test is for 10am at law school, vi.
I no know which time them give una ooo but make una reach there b4 dem open law school gate, Una hear? I wish u goodluck.

Fast and pray, no be only u apply for this job oooo
Re: Gtb Test by paulnewman(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2006
Please somebody tell me if this test is for both HND holders pls urgent
Re: Gtb Test by lewoxy: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2006
The test is for Bsc Holders only, they dont employ HND holders except with workin experience in the banking sector. jaded aint it.
Re: Gtb Test by paulnewman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2006
Thanks for the reply, but I strongly believe that Govt. should do something fast about this discrimination between HND and Bsc or scrap it entirely. The british Govt. that introduced is has long changed it to Bachelor of Technology,Btech. Are you telling me that Bsc holders are better than HND holders?
Re: Gtb Test by bigtt76(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2006
, Never been invited for a test, interview or anything, why? becos of my 3rd class, but thank God I don't have to watch out or worry about tests or interviews am happily employed in a fast growing IT Firm with tentacles within and outside nigeria and with IFC financial support, do I need to ask for more? but why discourage people cos of dey have a 3rd?(2:3) dem know wetin cause am? or how many points remain to make 2:2 or how de guy struggle to escape pass? wat are ur views? meanwhile my company has much faith in me I travel a lot am currently on a site outside nigeria.

Good luck all GTB test candidates, and they even run after 3rd class people for their accounts but won't give them job I bank with all of them but they will never ask ur grade to open account. Anyway GOOD LUCK TO U ALL. One Luv grin cool
Re: Gtb Test by yewand(f): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
bigit76

Thats the most intelligent thing i have read today.i wish u all the best in your endeavours.i came out wit a 2.2 and still searching,
Re: Gtb Test by bigtt76(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2006
yewand

thanks, and i sincerely pray you get one soonnest, we seem to be from de same gateway state u know? wat's ur speciality?
Re: Gtb Test by ekunit(f): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
You guys should tell us how the test was and what happened generally,so people that will be doing after you will be a little prepared.

(1) (Reply)

Supply Beads And Accessories / How Mathematics Graduate Is Making Money By Selling Sand. / United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.