Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W (1612 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by lordkit2: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
In a short clip shared Today From an upcoming episode of Ebony Life TV's Moments Nigeria, singer Banky W said he doesn't mind doing the cooking in his marriage.
"I cook. My wife doesn't need to know how to cook. I actually enjoy it."When Toke Makinwa, who is a co-host on the show asked if he will marry a girl that can't cook, Banky reaffirmed his stance, saying "Yeah of course. It's not a problem."

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/03/banky-w-react-to-pastor-adeboye-advice-says-my-wife-doesnt-need-to-know-how-to-cook/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by sladimeji(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
people sha...did he say anything about pastor adeboye dahs his own opinion and he is not relating it to pastor Adeboye.....d mumuness of dis op is imported from Germany it can last forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by madone: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
end time OP u can lie! no go create enemies for the innocent guy oo
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm I smell lies here ooo...... op giv us do video nah
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by omonla10(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
My mum could not even cook stew when she got married cos she was from a rich home.. Now she even cooks for parties.. So, anything that can be learned need not be a barrier

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Montaque(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Girls who cheered Papa Adeboye will still say, "that's my dream man!"
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by wordbank(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Him matter him problem
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by jaymejate: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mtchew, make he tell us how many times he de chop for house...
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by njiasi30(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Toor,I love men dat knows how to cook and derives joy in cooking tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Asable(f): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Be careful what u wish for...... u might just have it
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Not up to the age of 18 but my two little sisters already know how to do anything inside the kitchen . Thank God for such a Mum. I can't even have a girlfriend that can't Cook not to talk of a wife
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:59am On Aug 04, 2016
so u mean to tell us, u will be d one cooking.
Mummy in doing parlour watching film daddy in the kitchen cooking rice..
Re: My Wife Doesn't Need To Know How To Cook - Banky W by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2016
He is just saying it. It looks all nice the 1st six months of marriage after sometimes you go dey go edible catering like teebillz

(1) (Reply)

Simi Reveals Rising Rapper John Networq As New Boyfriend? / Apostle Johnson Suleman And Wife Loved Up In New Anniversary Photos / Mabel Makun's Instagram Accuses Freda Francis Of Cheating With AY Makun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.