Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) (1993 Views)

Do You Make Or Produce Hardware In Nigeria? / View Pics In Facebook Airtel Free Mode / Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by broseme: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has opened the biggest and most advanced hardware lab in the history of Facebook.Disclosing the news,he said....

'Today we opened the biggest and most advanced hardware lab in Facebook's history.

Over the next 10 years, we're building everything from Oculus headsets to solar-powered planes. We've always had labs for each team, but our new lab will be a hub where engineers can work together to make even faster progress towards connecting the world.

The new lab is the size of half a football field and is filled with everything from a 5-axis water jet that can cut through steel and granite to a 9-axis mill-turn lathe. It's even got an electron microscope and a CT scanner that will let engineers examine components for failure analysis. All this gear was so heavy that we had to remove the floor of the building and drill down to the bedrock to put in new foundation.

I'm looking forward to seeing everything we create. There is so much to do and we have some exciting times ahead!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-opens.html

1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by broseme: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by power900: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm,Facebook really mean business sha,

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by power900: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
broseme:
More
guy where is your particulars and drivers licence plus national id card?? wait let me call lastma for you.......
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Kxngstein(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Epic
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Going the Tesla way hun
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok, Great.

E remain "Nairaland"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by decatalyst(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
What is Zuckerberg turning Facebook into?

A social media monster or intimidating piece?

This guy started from the corner of a room...chased away Hi5...bought whatsapp... Instagram...photo app... Keeps spanning beyond just connecting people.

In business, the truth is that, there is no level playing ground. Your business will surely send a few businesses packing. How many of such businesses is dependent on how viable your business is.

Few years to come, I see government begging or lobbying this man to help solve crime due to the large cache of information this man has free access to.

Is this man making lot of sense, or not? Like or share!

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by sinkhole: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
grayht:
Ok, Great.

E remain "Nairaland"
kiikiiiki grin Seun will rather use his money to buy the latest product from Toyota
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by rheether(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
If you wanna be rich over night, creat something that will threaten the existence of Facebook and watch mark buy it from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
rheether:
If you wanna be rich over night, creat something that will threaten the existence of Facebook and watch mark buy it from you.

Its impressive to see a right thinking' female whose mindset doesnt revolve around makeup, flashy things and keeping up with the Kardashians, high five to you darling!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by rheether(f): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Its impressive to see a right thinking' female whose mindset doesnt revolve around makeup, flashy things and keeping up with the Kardashians, high five to you darling!!!

I love makeup and it's wonderful possibilities for temporary transformation.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by RobinHez(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
The hard truth is... You can have all the ideas in the world... Without MONEY you can't achieve shiiit embarassed
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by RobinHez(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Going the Tesla way hun
Yea.... sad
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
rheether:

I love makeup and it's wonderful possibilities for temporary transformation.

grin grin grin aint no harm in that hun, everyone loves a good 'illusion' grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Donald3d(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Wow,
This people are just swearing curse on my Facebook page
Mark, my friend,

Sir sir I need you to move your page off Facebook, you could move it MySpace Friendster anywhere dude, just move it bro!!!!!!

Bet I like Facebook
grin grin grin grin grin
I would have business with you soon Mark, Mark my word, Mark this date, infact. Mark it with Marker grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by broseme: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by HCpaul(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
I love Mark.....................................................
I love Facebook...........................................
I love Navigating drone............................
I love FreeBasics....................................
I love Oculus........................................
I love hardware lab...........................

I just love great things.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
.....Ideas run the world man. Ideas run this damn world!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinkhole:
kiikiiiki grin Seun will rather use his money to buy the latest product from Toyota

Lol, How True Is That?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by austinbrown: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2016
I knw how to do this shit na, na small thing to me
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by General2COAS(m): 3:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Let's keep watching him for a few more years

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
RobinHez:
The hard truth is... You can have all the ideas in the world... Without MONEY you can't achieve shiiit embarassed
false.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by RobinHez(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
false.
What do you think?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2016
RobinHez:

What do you think?
Without money, things will be difficult but not impossible.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Opens Biggest & Most Advanced Hardware In Facebook History(pics) by persius555(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Believe me, money has made the guy run out of ideas. He is probably bored with facebook and wants to reignite his childhood fantasy.
97% of facebook users don't care and will not care about what these technologies is all about.

(1) (Reply)

Any Friend On 3cx Ip Pbx Software Server / 5 Evil Plants We Should Probably Get Rid Of / Htc Hd2,blackberry Bold 9700,torch,9700, Curve 3g Incredible Offers,avialable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.