Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu (1067 Views)

Half Plot Land In A Cosy And Gated Estate In Lagos N3m / Land In GREEN VALLEY Estate @ Awka Anambra State For Sale / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu by Udiboy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
My people from Enugu, bikonu tinye onu Na Okwù a.
Thank you
Re: Enugu by chykeo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Of course. You can get a plot if land within that range of 1-2 million in Enugu but in all honesty, it won't be habitable now. You will need to give it like 5-7 years before thinking of building to reside. It might be good though, going by your plan of building small small as money comes.

You will need to determine however your area of interest. Places you can get for 2 million are;

Amaoji Nike
Ibagwa Nike on the new road from Nike to Nsukka
Alulu just after the Enugu East local government secretariats
Umuchigbo Nike/ Emene where Fr. Mbaka has his ministry now.
Around Emene Caritas University axis.
Also around Idaw River in Achara Layout. Within the Ikirike axis.
These are the only places around where you can get a plot of land within that range.

I must encourage you. Enugu lands appreciate quite well. The earlier, the better.

I am a legal practitioner and I live in Enugu. So get in touch if you are serious.
Re: Enugu by Udiboy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
chykeo:
Of course. You can get a plot if land within that range of 1-2 million in Enugu but in all honesty, it won't be habitable now. You will need to give it like 5-7 years before thinking of building to reside. It might be good though, going by your plan of building small small as money comes.

You will need to determine however your area of interest. Places you can get for 2 million are;

Amaoji Nike
Ibagwa Nike on the new road from Nike to Nsukka
Alulu just after the Enugu East local government secretariats
Umuchigbo Nike/ Emene where Fr. Mbaka has his ministry now.
Around Emene Caritas University axis.
Also around Idaw River in Achara Layout. Within the Ikirike axis.
These are the only places around where you can get a plot of land within that range.

I must encourage you. Enugu lands appreciate quite well. The earlier, the better.

I am a legal practitioner and I live in Enugu. So get in touch if you are serious.

Chike nwanne m, odiegwu o. These are pure villages nau. Like inside inside village. Odikwa risky. I am from Udi, is it not better to go build am for my village then?

I am looking for a land close to Enugu town and not someone's village.
Biko help.
Thank you
Re: Enugu by Udiboy(f): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na wa
Re: Enugu by olaitoro(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Udiboy:

Chike nwanne m, odiegwu o. These are pure villages nau. Like inside inside village. Odikwa risky. I am from Udi, is it not better to go build am for my village then?

I am looking for a land close to Enugu town and not someone's village.
Biko help.
Thank you

nwanne, those are emerging cities, in fact Enugu is one of the fastest growing state in Nigeria aside ogun and anambra state.

if you have the money, invest now in those areas.

udo.
Re: Enugu by chykeo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:

nwanne, those are emerging cities, in fact Enugu is one of the fastest growing state in Nigeria aside ogun and anambra state.
if you have the money, invest now in those areas.
udo.

When it comes to properties, apart from Abuja and Lagos, Enugu is the fastest growing city in real estate in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu by olaitoro(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
chykeo:

When it comes to properties, apart from Abuja and Lagos, Enugu is the fastest growing city in real estate in Nigeria.

I meant lagos when I said ogun state, population outflows in lagos are being absorbed in ogun state.

then Anambra by virtue of having almost 4 cities developing at the same time beat Enugu in the estate game.

Enugu is spreading outward from Enugu municipal city, while Anambra is spreading from core city centres of onitsha, nnewi, ekwulobia and awka.

Enugu can only compete with Imo state in that regard.

note, I am from Imo state.
Re: Enugu by Udiboy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is interesting to know. I never never there were different forms of development . I.e. From wiring city to outwards and outwards to core city.
Thanks for enlightening me. But that being said, these lands are so expensive. We need some govt. regulations on them
Re: Enugu by Mekusdanny: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/spyder880

go through his post, you will see emerging estate/properties in Enugu that may interest you

CC: spyder880
Re: Enugu by Udiboy(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Mekusdanny post=48182901]https://www.nairaland.com/spyder880

go through his post, you will see emerging estate/properties in Enugu that may interest you

CC: spyder880[/quo

Dalu
Re: Enugu by chykeo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:

I meant lagos when I said ogun state, population outflows in lagos are being absorbed in ogun state.
then Anambra by virtue of having almost 4 cities developing at the same time beat Enugu in the estate game.
Enugu is spreading outward from Enugu municipal city, while Anambra is spreading from core city centres of onitsha, nnewi, ekwulobia and awka.
Enugu can only compete with Imo state in that regard.
note, I am from Imo state.

When I said Enugu is the fastest growing city in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja, I meant it and that's a fact. You better come down to Enugu and invest.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, there is no other place in the country that you can buy JUST a plot of land of 600 square metres (60×100) in excess of 100 million naira. Since the last five years, the zoo estate in Enugu has been selling above that for a plot. Ditto for Liberty estate.
The most expensive 3 bedroom flat in Onitsha, all en suite can not be more than 350k. Onitsha still has flats of 10k a month. Investing there like Aba, Awka , Abakaliki is a waste of time. In the mist remote part of Enugu, you will be lucky to get all ensuite at 400k
Note. I am from Anambra and I know Onitsha very well.
Invest in Enugu bro!
Re: Enugu by Udiboy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
chykeo:

When I said Enugu is the fastest growing city in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja, I meant it and that's a fact. You better come down to Enugu and invest.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, there is no other place in the country that you can buy JUST a plot of land of 600 square metres (60×100) in excess of 100 million naira. Since the last five years, the zoo estate in Enugu has been selling above that for a plot. Ditto for Liberty estate.
The most expensive 3 bedroom flat in Onitsha, all en suite can not be more than 350k. Onitsha still has flats of 10k a month. Investing there like Aba, Awka , Abakaliki is a waste of time. In the mist remote part of Enugu, you will be lucky to get all ensuite at 400k
Note. I am from Anambra and I know Onitsha very well.
Invest in Enugu bro!

I better move my self to onitsha then!

(1) (Reply)

Tiles And Interlock Installations / How To Tackle Quacks In Real Estate / Polystar Tabletop Fridge For Sale.... 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.