Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days (28176 Views)

Ghana Owes $160m For Gas Supply From Nigeria / How To Raise Emergency N50,000 Within 30days As A Student Or Job Seeker / Dangote - My Refinery Is 8 Times The Size Of Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by sixtuschimere: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
The Chairman, Dangote Group of Companies, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has said within the next 30 days, two coal mines in the Ankpa area of Kogi State, into which his company has invested $160m, will become operational.

Dangote revealed this during his courtesy visit to the Executive Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, in Lokoja today. He reassured the governor of his cooperation and plans to ensure the development of the state, adding that he is ever ready to partner with the government.

On the Obajana/Kabba Road, he said that it will cost N11b to complete the project as the Federal Government has released the sum of 5.2billion naira.

Dangote said he will cooperate with the government in creating jobs and doing massive constructions.

In his response, Gov. Bello assured his visitor of safeguarding the investment of the company in the state. He urged Dangote to continue with his cooperate social responsibility project, stating that he should continue to invest in the state for more job creation.

Bello appreciated him for his continuous support.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/dangote-visits-yahaya-bellopromises-his.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by sixtuschimere: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by aresa: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wa se re Baba Dangote.

God Bless You

37 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by jaymejate: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dangote is a cover name... Its been run by some corrupt leaders. It's only his product that is mostly acceptable. Some people are behind the name DANGOTE
Open your eyes!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by CliffordOrji: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dangote Oil Refinery, Petrochemical & Fertilizer Plant

Dangote Sugar Refinery

Dangote Flour Mills

Dangote Pasta Plant

Dangote Cement Factory

Dangote Coal Mines

Dangote Cement Factory

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by zuchyblink(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
O dikwa ok
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Uncle Alhaji Putin.
Tuale, I hail oooo

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by modath(f): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
All hail Alhaji Putin!! Don't know why he doesn't just kuku buy Nigeria an get it over with. cheesy

Cc Mynd44 smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by modskiller(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
I hail this man's business sense.

I hope and pray i do better.

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by rheether(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Enugu have been forgotten. .Eastern Nigeria is doomed.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by DelGardo: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Somewhere in this report there was confirmation that N5.2 billion has been released for one important road like that, without noise and funfare.

That is the sort of money Uncle IB and the 40 brothers can generally allocate to one-night prayer session organized by some 20 real/fake MOGs.

Wailers, can you feel a bit of the change?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by satelliteDISH(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Dangote Oil Refinery, Petrochemical & Fertilizer Plant

Dangote Sugar Refinery

Dangote Flour Mills

Dangote Pasta Plant

Dangote Cement Factory

Dangote Coal Mines

Dangote Cement Factory

One day we will all wake up to realize that dangote controls everything in Nigeria. Nigeria selling its scares resources to just one man. We are doomed.

24 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:
All hail Alhaji Putin!! Don't know why he doesn't just kuku buy Nigeria an get it over with. cheesy

Cc Mynd44 smiley

When I see recession figures and government policies, I smile inside.

Okomu oil posted a 41% rise in pretax profits as more local firms patronise them due to forex restrictions on certain goods. News like these are low key

Alhaji Putin is churnning numbers, grinding figures and creating opportunities.

More businesses are looking inside and these is great. It will keep like this and we will advance.

But it is how I love it, Low Key

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by soberdrunk(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
In a country where the government is "fully" awake to its responsibilities, it will be almost impossible for 'just' one man to have so much monopoly' over all the juicy' sectors of the economy, even a blind man in Nigeria knows Dangote is not a 'fair playing' entrepreneur, he just enjoys political nepotism' and takes advantage of the governments economical carelessness..............

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by modath(f): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Uncle Alhaji Putin.
Tuale, I hail oooo

I spoke too soon.. cheesy

Mynd44:

When I see recession figures and government policies, I smile inside.
Okomu oil posted a 41% rise in pretax profits as more local firms patronise them due to forex restrictions on certain goods. News like these are low key
Alhaji Putin is churnning numbers, grinding figures and creating opportunities.
More businesses are looking inside and these is great. It will keep like this and we will advance.
But it is how I love it, Low Key

Say what? shocked , Nice, very nice.... There's so much pain & hardship right now but there is no great nation that is import dependent.... We have no choice but to be less easily affected by Forex foibles..

I see some not so smart folks bleating about monopoly.. I see a smart & savvy man taking care of business... cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by jmichlins(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
there are two governments in this country. Dangote and others. While he's working the other claim to lack fund and blame the previous governments for their present inability to provide the needs of nigerians. Thank you government dangote for once again rescuing us. Imagine jobs and forex

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by fxbot: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
satelliteDISH:

One day we will all wake up to realize that dangote controls everything in Nigeria. Nigeria selling its scares resources to just one man. We are doomed.
shut up, I say shut up there. Since nobody is doing anything about it, is it his fault? what are the politicians from your region doing?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by ngmgeek(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2016
k
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by wasco24: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by veekid(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2016
This man should just buy Nigeria and save us from all these mess

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by LMohd(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
this one just dey invest into anything "investable". kontinu
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by jazinogold(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
hmm
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by AngryNigerian(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Uncuuuullll!!! You no de rest @ all? Carry on shaa, let us #OccupyNaija with inbestments...

God bless you uncle
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by SaintAlbert53: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
real business
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by Qmerit(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
jaymejate:
I hear say Dangote get car, abeg na true?
. Hissssss
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by GenbIoodykiller: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
modath:

Cc Mynd44 smiley

no wonder shocked grin cheesy

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by modath(f): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
satelliteDISH:

You are the doomed one, is he stopping anyone ready to go into his line(s) of business?

The coal in Enugu, is he tying the hands of Enugu hiz developers from harnessing its potentials..

30 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by bolt000(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Uhh?! OK!
Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by IrradiatoR: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2016
God Bless him. . . .

he can't work there all alone or in any of his estabs, he WILL have to employ people to do the work

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2016
And I hope Buhari and Feyemi would not claim they have diversified the economy.
We know it's Dangote who is single handedly diversifying the economy.

Re: Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days by afm4ever(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2016
This man

Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations / Ikosi Ketu Fruit Market Demolished By Lagos State Government / EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1