Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira (440 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt To Climb To 24.1% Of GDP By 2018 / Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira by Feneyi: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
At what point should Nigerians ask this Government to step down, because African leaders dont have shame and they will not think of resigning even when is obvious that they are clueless.

NIGERIA belongs to you and I, we should speakup now . The economy is in a serious mess as a result of their harsh and fruitless policies.

SHOULD WE ACT NOW OR KEEP HOPING THAT THIS GOVERNMENT WILL ACT AS PROMISED
Re: Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira by aljharem(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Apc has used some propagandist to shut the youths of the country up while they sell their future
Re: Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira by yrret: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2016
We now operate on 'Trade by Batter' in my community.

No more need for naira self.
Re: Dollars Climb To N390 Against The Naira by Kxngstein(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Naira be going into relagation.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Exporting To US Or Importing From Nigeria / Neteller Announces New Fees Structure Worldwide / Wide Format Printer On For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.