Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,554 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Free Whatsapp Group For Marketing Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Whatsapp Group For Marketing Tips (807 Views)

14 Blog Marketing Tips / Free Whatsapp Training On How To Start Your Own Wordpress Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Whatsapp Group For Marketing Tips by seoconsultant(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello NLer's I am basically interested in sharing tactical experiences and applicable concepts to does of you that own a business or a website.
It does not matter what interest you are in, even if you are a blogger or a newbie alike.
Normally I will offer this as a service with a price, but for NLer's am willing to offer my free marketing consultation service.

what will you learn in this whatsapp group?
We will be sharing excellent post and topics with you on the group, you will be able to ask your questions on the subject matter.

You will be able to see how others are making success with the steps highlighted in the post, and how far most people are willing to go to see success in their business.

wouldn't be easy or best to have a guide that shows you all the loops around the digital marketing world? it took me over 7 years to master the web and am still learning has new developments do spring up most times.

What is in it for me?
Simple I need a group of people I can pass on the mantel of success, testimonials, and most importantly a positive impact in their lives.
I also will like to make some new internet friends, (it's the internet and basically everyone is invited).

Who am I?
I am internet marketer and I have a love for doing things ethically (no hijacking or spam ways to doing things) online.

If you are interested in this learning curve then join our whatsapp group by sending "tips" to +2347034222684 via whatsapp and not text message.

We will be expecting you, so let's grow each other in knowledge and in understanding of how powerful the internet is and how we can leverage its usefulness to better promote our business and way of life.

Please do not drop your numbers here or comment with your numbers, simply text via whatsapp "tips" to the phone number above and you will be added.

Thank you
From The SEO Web Analyst®™ Team
[I hope the moderator won't pull this down]
since it's been a while have posted something like this here.
Re: Free Whatsapp Group For Marketing Tips by fattbabakay(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
seoconsultant:
Hello NLer's I am basically interested in sharing tactical experiences and applicable concepts to does of you that own a business or a website.
It does not matter what interest you are in, even if you are a blogger or a newbie alike.
Normally I will offer this as a service with a price, but for NLer's am willing to offer my free marketing consultation service.

what will you learn in this whatsapp group?
We will be sharing excellent post and topics with you on the group, you will be able to ask your questions on the subject matter.

You will be able to see how others are making success with the steps highlighted in the post, and how far most people are willing to go to see success in their business.

wouldn't be easy or best to have a guide that shows you all the loops around the digital marketing world? it took me over 7 years to master the web and am still learning has new developments do spring up most times.

What is in it for me?
Simple I need a group of people I can pass on the mantel of success, testimonials, and most importantly a positive impact in their lives.
I also will like to make some new internet friends, (it's the internet and basically everyone is invited).

Who am I?
I am internet marketer and I have a love for doing things ethically (no hijacking or spam ways to doing things) online.

If you are interested in this learning curve then join our whatsapp group by sending "tips" to +2347034222684 via whatsapp and not text message.

We will be expecting you, so let's grow each other in knowledge and in understanding of how powerful the internet is and how we can leverage its usefulness to better promote our business and way of life.

Please do not drop your numbers here or comment with your numbers, simply text via whatsapp "tips" to the phone number above and you will be added.

Thank you
From The SEO Web Analyst®™ Team
[I hope the moderator won't pull this down]
since it's been a while have posted something like this here.
Kindly add me to the group please, +2348149565292 . Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Which Card Is Accepted For International Payments? / Wow! I Finally Got Adsense Approval / Bulksms SPC3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.