Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Help You Do For Others Shall Always Get Back To You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Help You Do For Others Shall Always Get Back To You. (391 Views)

Wonders Shall Never End / We Shall Shut Down Lagos Soon, Ipob Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Help You Do For Others Shall Always Get Back To You. by nugavilleshine: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2016
A man was driving his car, when he saw an old lady, stranded on the side of the road. He saw that she needed help. So he stopped his Pontiac near her Mercedes and got out.
He smiled, while he was approaching her, still she was worried, as nobody had stopped for hours. Moreover, he did not look safe, as his appearance was so poor and shabby. He could see, how frightened she was, so he tried to calm her: „ I‘m here to help you, don‘t worry. My name is Bryan Anderson“.
The tire was flat, so he had to crawl under the car. While changing the tire, he got dirty and his hands were hurt.
When the job was done, she asked how much she owed him for his help. Bryan smiled. He said: „If you really want to pay me back, the next time you see someone, who needs help, give that person the needed assistance. And think of me“.

read more @ kayanddan..com.ng
- Be Inspired.

(1) (Reply)

Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because They Envy Us- President NLC / MTN Unveils Osuofia, Nine Others As Brand Ambassadors / See The Amazing Thing Done By An Artist With Just His Pen And Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.