Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Short Story: Unwanted Anna's Diary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story: Unwanted Anna's Diary (708 Views)

Educating Anna / ANNA (A Short Story) / The Unwanted Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Unwanted Anna's Diary by finesse: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2016
The following story is a publication of [size=14pt]www.penpee.com[/size], an online platform to read short stories, post your short stories and get paid for them as easy as ABC. Good thing is, you don't have to wait until your story is completed to get paid for it. You get paid by the chapter. As a writer, you get paid each time a new person read a chapter of your story. You don't have to be a professional linguist or writer to publish a story at penpee.com, our editors will help edit your content before it is published. We will design the cover image as well as promote your stories all for FREE.

This is Unwanted Anna's Diary.

Shocking report on a newspaper, a young woman tried to kill her parents and sisters. They all escaped. They do not want to keep in touch with the woman. But they do not want to punish her either. Most shocking part is, everyone knows the family is claiming they do not really know the woman

I do not know why I am writing this diary. I have no friends. I am sure no one will read this diary. No one thinks my diary can be an interesting read. I am friendless. I am alone. So it is not possible for me to write something remotely interesting. But I want people to read my book. I do not want to live alone like this. But I have to. I have no option. No one wants to talk to me.

I am 29 years old. I am not married. All my friends got married and have kids now. I was not invited to any of my friend’s wedding. I do not blame them for this.

Things were not great for me at the time of their weddings. I was also not in touch with them. So it was not their fault. But I do not know why, this makes me feel side. I feel like no one wants me to be part of their life.

I have a sister. She got married decades ago. Her wedding album has pictures of neighbors, but not mine. She and I were never close. She is always the queen bee of the society. Everyone loves her. Men want to be with her, women want to be her. We are exact opposite of each other. She is wanted while I am unwanted.

I work in a small office. We only have 30 workers. There are groups. But I am part of none. I go to work alone, come back alone. My co-workers arrange parties. No one invites me. I guess, a 29 year old single woman cannot be part of any group.

I feel like a slave at my workplace. My boss always asks me to do overtime work without extra pay. Since I have no life, he does not feel guilty about asking me do overtime without pay. He says he feels jealous about me because I do not need to take care of anyone. My face turns black when he says this, but he does not stop. I guess he understands I do not like to hear this, but he says it anyway.

This diary is where I really talk. It cannot leave me at the middle of a conversion. It is helpless like me. I write whatever I want to. I tell it my romantic secrets. It is not very interesting. My love stories are one sided. But hey, there is passion in my one sided love story. I am not shy here.

Unwanted Anna's diary continues: http://penpee.com/story/unwanted-annas-diary/

############ ########################

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at support@penpee.com.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Takes Lagos In Motion:a Photo Album Of Africa's Largest Megacity To Japan / Fate / RUMOUR HAS It.......a Kanzahsays Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.