Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Our Own Ogenyi Onazi Has Moved To Tranbzornspor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Our Own Ogenyi Onazi Has Moved To Tranbzornspor (331 Views)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Own Ogenyi Onazi Has Moved To Tranbzornspor by victoralex(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Ogenyi Onazi says he has moved to Turkey "to clear my head" after joining Trabzonspor from Lazio. The Nigeria midfielder, 23, has signed a four-year contract after leaving Italy for personal reasons. "I needed to make this move to clear my head and be happy playing football again," he told BBC Sport. Onazi has dismissed worries about security in Turkey, despite a failed coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in July. "Personally, I think security is the same everywhere," Onazi added. "Nowhere is perfectly safe in life, so we just keep praying that God will guide and protect us wherever we go." Onazi spent five years with Lazio, who he joined from Nigerian club My People, and scored seven goals in 110 appearances. Injury and lack of form hampered him last season, and he almost left in January, when a proposed loan move to Bundesliga side Werder Bremen collapsed. He played 20 games for Lazio during the campaign, although he became a more regular starter when Simone Inzaghi took over as coach in April. "I left Lazio for personal reasons," said Onazi, who had two years left to run in his contract at the Stadio Olimpico, and had been offered a deal to extend it.
Re: Our Own Ogenyi Onazi Has Moved To Tranbzornspor by youngest85(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
yes! Our own
Re: Our Own Ogenyi Onazi Has Moved To Tranbzornspor by victoralex(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2016
what do u think of the move.A hit or miss?
Re: Our Own Ogenyi Onazi Has Moved To Tranbzornspor by victoralex(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
yes! Our own
wht do u think of the move.A hit or miss?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina Squad / Rio 2016...the Unexpected / Mark A Significant Change Of Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.