Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

‪#‎myfirsttimeontheinternet‬ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ‪#‎myfirsttimeontheinternet‬ (474 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‪#‎myfirsttimeontheinternet‬ by Kingscomptech(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Just how did it feel the first time you got online? Some of us already have forgotten, but others like me still hold on to that hilarious experience.

We are taking you down digital memory lane. One thing nobody wants to talk about, but we laugh about it. It’s a conversation people will like to share off record.

We have series of old-school experiences that will blow you off. Quite inspiring and deep.

Let’s begin with you. How did you start digitally? Share with us here, we will appreciate your contribution.

Salvy said, “mine was on yahoo.com, perhaps, it would be lovelier to start the laugh with yours!”

For me, #MyFirstTimeOnTheInternet was way back in Abia state in a café. I stood watching a young man open an email account for me without giving me access, I kept returning to him to check my mails, and with pomposity he will manage to open it inspite of my pay. I got embarrassed and stopped.

Just drop us a line, lets the laughter begin. /2asz0oh

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Fairly Used Hp Laptop For Sale / I Want To Swap My Tablet With Infinix Hot 3, 4 Or S / Samsung Tab 3 Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.