Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information (40698 Views)

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / Lawyer Who Killed Husband Bought New Knife For The Murder – Police / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Emmaxman4best: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
The Plateau State Police Command has announced a ten-million-naira reward for anyone that can provide useful information leading to the arrest of perpetrators of the gruesome murder of a Plateau monarch, the chief of Bokkos, Saf Ron Kulere and three others.

Police Commissioner, Adekunle Oladunjoye, made the announcement at the police headquarters in Jos during the working visit of the Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of Zone 4, Mr Agboola Oshodi.

The Police Commissioner said that investigation was still ongoing in the murder of the monarch and the reward placed on the suspected killers was an evidence of the commitment of the Police and the state government in finding the perpetrators of the crime.

The first class traditional ruler was gruesomely murdered by unknown gunmen on Monday, July 18, 2016 alongside three others while others sustained injuries from the attack.

He was attacked in his village, Sha, while coming back from the farm along Bokkos-Barkin Ladi Road on Monday evening in company of his son, the police orderly and the driver.

There had been protests by angry youths of Bokkos aggrieved by the murder of their ruler.

The aggrieved youths took to the streets blocking the highway between Bokkos and Barkin Ladi to express their grievances on the killings.

The Police immediately launched an investigation into the killing.

The Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) in charge of Operations, Joshak Habila, said that a special investigative team from the Force Headquarters had taken over the case.

He disclosed that a helicopter had also been released for aerial surveillance of the community.

SOURCE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/police-offer-10-million-naira-for.html

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by izzou(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Where my NYSC jungle boot dey?

My moment of breakthrough haff come

But NPF

i go need mobilisation fee abeg

cool

And i made ftc

Ooohhhhh

*in tears*

embarassed

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by NameChecker: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
ok
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Babysho(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
So close to 1st to comment.

Wait did I see 10million??

[size=15pt]LWKMD Nigerian Police Give You 10million When Dem Dey Owe Salary. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by handysuzy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Provide the information and end up in Kirikiri maximum priosn

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Chidexter(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Information ko, data ni

Na so I like Money reach?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by chinoify: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oboy see money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by presentley: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Provide information and get arrested

38 Likes

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by iamauxin(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lol... they are looking for a person to beat pulp and blue into accepting to be the killer of the monarch and then produce to their bosses and earn promotions...

Works like magic!

Also take notice that after revealing the identity of the person, you will be remanded under their custody until the person is convicted by a competent court after about 2 years in high court, 1 year In the court of Appeal and 3 years in the supreme court.

It's easier to make 10 million from wheel-barrow pushing than making it from the Nigerian Police via this medium.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
hmm, naija police I don't trust you ooo. pay b4 service ;Dhmm, naija police I don't trust you ooo. pay b4 service

3 Likes

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
choi in this hard economy in Nigerian! forbid the money cos this is a set up... Don't trust naija police oooi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by MrTour: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oh
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Mopolchi: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
That money is tempting

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Enouwem(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
I no do

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by engrdosmen01(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
We don't need their Money.

They shd use d 10m and better d life's of d NPF. Very dirty set of people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Odani: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
i don believe it

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Really shocked grin
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Ayodejioak(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by kollybay4u: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Provide Information and be the suspect immediately! You will be rocking in the jail with the #10m. Nigeria police can't just be trusted.

6 Likes

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Jam75rex(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cnt d police do secret investigation other than publicly begging for information as if dey cn even protect d westleblower

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Tsongz(f): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Give em info and you'll end up taking dry garri with the criminals in kuje prison grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by salbis(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
With or without bounty, I pray those behind this evil acts be exposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by oluwasegun007(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
I no d economy is bad, but no b money wey go link me and police i want..

4 Likes

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by ahamonyeka(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Who wan put himself for wahala because of 10m wey you no go see collect instead you go answer question sotey you ask yourself say why

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by sammyj: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Choi. See money. If is a common man nobody cares about his killers. God help the common man !!! sad shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by murphyrichy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think say na for Angel obrien
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Soso990240(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool hurstle.. on my way now.
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by weblord1900: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm.. 10milli .For this kind of economy.

Soothsayers over to you.
grin
shocked
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by idupaul: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
A man that was killed by Fulani herdmen according to his subjects yet the police want to still know the killer ..the should comb the Bush around bokkos and look for the killers

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by FreshBoiy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.