Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Advise A Sister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise A Sister (534 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Help A Sister! / Advise: A Friend Want To Write TOEFL, But His Passport In Embassy / Pls Advise A Nairalander Planning To Go For His M.BA In National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise A Sister by sharonsiso: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Am a young girl of 23 year old. I dropped out of school because I was pregnant, I was abt to enter ss1, wen it happen, now it 5yrs gone already. I wish to go back to school. But am worried if I will be able to catch up. my friends advised me to go and sit of waec, how I pass d exam?pls advice me. thanks
Re: Advise A Sister by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Go back to school ke? Who go take care of your baby?
Re: Advise A Sister by sharonsiso: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
am working and she is well taken care of.
Re: Advise A Sister by Grace101: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
You can start by registering for Waec and Jamb evening coaching lessons since you re working. Get the necessary books n study. the center could assist in registering you as a private candidate for waec. At 23, you re young n qualified for a university education

2 Likes

Re: Advise A Sister by babyfaceafrica: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
No age in education..register for waec or neco,make sure you pass and take jamb!!!
Re: Advise A Sister by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
fynestboi oya frontpage
Re: Advise A Sister by Drdonzeez(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
sharonsiso:
Am a young girl of 23 year old. I dropped out of school because I was pregnant, I was abt to enter ss1, wen it happen, now it 5yrs gone already. I wish to go back to school. But am worried if I will be able to catch up. my friends advised me to go and sit of waec, how I pass d exam?pls advice me. thanks
I'll advice you to enrol in good tutorial centres for waec and jamb exams since It has been long you've been to the four walls of a school;this is very important.

For your age,that's absolutely nothing because I know many persons who are far above your when they got admission;there are restrictions to university Education.

If you're the proud and shy type, you must change your attitudes towards the young ones;this will help you a lot.

Its not how far but how well!
Re: Advise A Sister by Drdonzeez(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
sharonsiso:
I'll advice you to enrol in good tutorial centres for waec and jamb exams since It has been long you've been to the four walls of a school;this is very important.

For your age,that's absolutely nothing because I know many persons who are far above your age when they got admission;there are restrictions to university Education.

If you're the proud and shy type, you must change your attitudes towards the young ones;this will help you a lot.

Its not how far but how well!

(1) (Reply)

Law School Caught Lawyers Writing Exams For Students / I Started Business With My NYSC Allowance - Adeola Jegede True Confession / Missing US Student Kidnapped To Teach N’korean President English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.